Can Someone Share With Me The Eccie Rule Where General Discussions That Involve Race or Racial Issues Is A Violation? + Tonite

Me thincks you geriatric types are out of control.

Heh.

#Bezos
#ModTies
#MelaniaLovesJustinTrudeau
Attached Images File Type: jpg grumpy-old-cat.jpg (14.8 KB, 104 views)
Well at least his other fluffer mandle is still here
Well at least his other fluffer mandle is still here Originally Posted by tbone2u
Don't you ever, EVER! In your miserable life, ever disrespect a current member of the United States Armed Forces!
HEY! I fight for your Right's and privileges!! #Fooook

LOL!! I kid T Boney, I kid. Not about the serving part, I'm still in. I kid Bout the fighting for your rights and stuff, its all Rightwing propaganda. #Facts

By the way, why are you still here? You quit the E life and your back!? You must have #ModTies

#Toodles
Attached Images File Type: jpg a4689e9206704b7e44712ca2295e7c76.jpg (51.3 KB, 107 views)
Not sure what you are talking about soldier boy. I never mentioned your name but I guess if the shoe fits....
You need to realize not everything revolved around you.
You need to stay on topic.
This thread is about sc not understanding.
It's not about you....its strange you think it is.....or maybe it is about you....
I see soldier boy is into cat pics now.
Imitation instyle sincerest form of flattery...
Yep, he has a tendency to imitate others.....that's what fluffers do I guess. Some people struggle to have genuine thoughts.
Anyone else notice that he's very similar to px?
He makes a threat and then says "just kidding"

Where is the OP? Maybe only his shadows know
I have no idea where shitstain is.
in other news shinebro is BANNED. again.

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
in other news shinebro is BANNED. again.

BAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And lil px is throwing a temper tantrum
If I dont get my question answered I'm going straight to the top like Lil Baby.

What defines race baiting? Let me tell you what defines race baiting. Saying someone's race is superior or denigrating another's race which incidentally is a rule violation. If posters suffer from extreme female like emotional issues over discussions that involve race that's a personal issue has zero to do with race baiting.

I'm offended by old dudes trying to pimp Asian girls while acting like they're holier than thou but am I constantly whining about it? Nope. If people can have NBA rules then people can have opinions about race.

SC is violating No rules. If he is please show him the violation. If I agree with it I will concede if I dont then get over yourselves. I will appeal to a higher power.;-)

Ohh and about tonite...Since I've been inconvenienced on this site. I'm gonna blow 5k in the club tonite. ;-) G5 VLive

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

but but but .. u have mod ties, right??

don't tie them too tight, it cuts off the oxygen to your brain and could lead to death.

on second though ..

BAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA
I'm a boss in the RW Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
GOTCHA...pimping ain't easy
That's funny.....I don't care who you are
Poor lil puddin' didnt get his juicebox after his wittle nap...

Just got 5 points from crypt for this post!

Said it was rude and insulting..

Looks like he couldnt get me on anything else so he pulls this out his ass! He never will admit hes wrong or biased so have to live with it!
How is sista still here crypt?
We posters have been comparing your infractions and they ARE NOT CONSISTANT from person to person!
Crypt come out from your pms and lets have a discussion on how you moderate. or will you hide as usual!
Uh oh....