Wacko Environmentalist Logic

• WTF
  • 09-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Pretty good admission on her part, I admire her for admitting the movement has been wrong and the right wing critics of their tactics were spot on. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
She has admitted not that man made GW does not exist but that the left is just as greedy to profit off if it with no results as the right is.

Have you read any of her books? She is brilliant. Maybe she is one of your tribe...
All the man made part that the scientist have shown. Originally Posted by WTF

WTF does that mean; that statement is the ultimate non statement.....you are saying that you believe that all of the man made climate change that science has proven has been man made.

You dodge the question; how much of current global warming do you believe is man made ? 100%, 50%, 10% ?????????
..No do you want to go address your Syrian blunder in that other thread where you did not know about different segments fighting Assad. Originally Posted by WTF
I am well aware of the various factions vying for power in Syria; it is funny that you drink the kool-aid of a reporter from San Diego who calls the SFA secular as fact.........you need to learn to think independently......see my detailed response to your naivety on the subject here:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053910903&postcount=39