Favorite Sex Sounds

1. Are we going to do it again?
  2. Anything Reese murmurs, whispers or screams
  3. When Olivia Nin says "I have an idea"
  4. The mac 'n cheese sound
  5. Pussy farts
  6. ummmmmphh hmmmmmph uuuummmmmph
Pussy farts are a hoot, lol. I like it when she talks dirty and lies to me about how big I am and how hard I made her cum. And lets not forget that squishy sound when she gets really, really wet.
Love the oohs and ahhs and moaning but what really gets me goin is vocal direction. Not yelling but passionate direction. Recently I was told' "Grab my hips and fuck me!", "harder!", "and don't stop!"

As you wish.....
"The mac-n-cheese sound"
That's funny, right there. But, I totally agree.
The most favorite I heard today was ...

Oh Shit!!! Fuck!! LOL...

I told him as long as it was not a shitty fuck..haha!

but yeah.. I was proud
Think mine is a tie between a nice sensual sloppy bj and the sound a woman makes as I'm eating that pussy while finger banging her.
Ever been in bed with a deaf girl? Sounds like a chewbacca air raid siren going off. Really weird, but kinda a turn on to me anyway.

One of my favorites though...is the "stirring the mac n Cheese" sound. Berk knows what I am talking about. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
LOVE the Mac and Cheese stir sound !!
I like that "OOHUUUGHHhhhh" guys make when they cum really hard.
Sometimes it's just an "GUUH" sound.
I'm not a big fan of it when guys yell when they cum. Because I've had guys who were completely silent during, then when they cum they SCREAM and it startles me something fierce. That being said, I do find it flattering.
Almost any sound that's real could be my fav.

Conversely, if it's fake I get distracted, sometimes bored, sometimes even turned off.
For God sakes, don't get all loud and dramatic...fake-style. I'll prolly just start laughing.

Keepin it real with noise,
LnH
LOL.. that is funny..
Miss Ya LoveNHorny!!
Depends. Sometimes a little moaning is cool. A little bit of bed squeak rhythm is cool. Sometimes the hard pounding smack sound does it. I've been on my way to an appointment and, while walking down the hallway, I can hear two people going at it (I wondered if it was another appointment, or a couple...probably the former ). As long as they're not too freakish sounding, and especially NOT a cry for help (idiot), they all tend to sound pretty good.
My favorite sound is......wait for it......Yes!

One of my favorites though...is the "stirring the mac n Cheese" sound. Berk knows what I am talking about. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

LMAO!!!

"If her pussy sounds like you're stirring Mac & Cheese when you fuck her, she's a KEEPER"

I love that sound too!!!
My favorite is when I hear her say "Fuckin Ay!"