HOBBYISTS & PROVIDERS ...Pet peeves top 5 what's on you list?

Arriving at an incall only to be told to wait, that the provider is not ready, such and such.
I'll hang on for 15 minutes, if the provider is not ready then I'm 100% out. On to the next. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Definitely that's top of my list.
#1 When a provider says "Are you almost finished" Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I hate that. It kills my mood.
1. No MSOG available or offered, at least
2. YMMV sessions
3. Bad hygiene (provider)
4. Inconsistent service
5. Being asked, are you almost finished now?
5. Asking me to pick things up on my way. I’m a client, not Uber Eats.[/QUOTE]

I've had a well known provider(been beating around the bush for months trying to see her) ask me for RED WINE for the meeting while I was enroute to her place. I'm within 5 minutes from her apartment and I stop at a Kroger around the corner from her place. I get the wine and she texts me "WHAT'S UP"! I guess that's sarcasm in text. When I try to respond to her. She calls me and says "What's up" why are you late? Then proceeds to ask me "Where the fuck are you at"? You are wasting my fuckin time"!

I told her(without getting mad) that I picked up the wine you asked me to get. She says" YOU SHOULD OF GOTTEN IT EARLIER" and to hurry up and bring my ass there. I told her you asked me for wine while I was driving to your place. I tried VERY hard not to respond in the same nasty manner. Needless to say I still drove to her place and I try to diffuse the situation and she still blasts my ear with cussing explenitives. Finally when I get to her place while she was on the phone. I arrive at her gate and ask for the code. She says "I told you the fucking code". Finally I said "I'm good and you have a nice day" and left.

She blew up my phone halfway through the ride back home. When she couldn't reach me by phone. She calls and says she's gonna put me on blast and put my face all over social media.....yeah good times! LOL
- Old pictures in the ad

- Heavy cigarette / smoke smell on body and in hair

- Bad TCB (late or no shows, slow text / PM / email returns)

- Dirty feet / dirty hands

- Rushing me (“come on baby I need you to c*m”; “Are you almost finished?”)

- Non-White girls advertising as NBA (come on now . . . )
1. Bait and Switch.
2. Confirm appointment hour in advance then flake.
3. Smelling like Pot or cigarettes.
4. Upsell. There is nothing wrong with higher rates for service, but list them out.
5. No effort with hair, makeup, or clothing. Way too many providers dress the same as they are going into a client session or going to 7-11.
6. No emotion. If you don't enjoy your job...find a job you do enjoy.
1. Flaky men ( I say a time, they say no. Then when the time gets about 15 min before the time I suggested he texts and asks " if I'm still available" LOL.) - this doesn't happen often.

2. Fake references

3. Bad hygiene that includes your breath

4. Chewing gum during the session

I could say more but that's it for the most part. Great thread!
The lady holding the condom during FS and my groin is hitting her fingers. Total turn off.
- poor hygiene
- companions who are excessively late and act like its no big deal or somehow your fault
- bypassing another client as I'm coming or going
- upselling
- I hate to sound chauvinistic but if we're going beyond a certain pricing point I have a certain level of expectation as far as appearance. I expect for a companion to be just as or at least somewhat glammed up like her showcase pics and not looking like she just woke up from a drunken stupor.
Fauxtographs!!! x 5
I can't even believe this happens. I have seen where a couple of guys have mentioned a girl asks them to stop at Sonic or whatever and I can't even imagine asking someone that. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

It isn't too common in my experience, but it happens. A great girl I was a big fan of requested a smoothie on the 3rd visit and donuts/kolaches on the 4th. My patience as an errand boy is short.

4 years have elapsed since I saw her. She saved herself $10 and cost herself hundreds/thousands of dollars at the same time. #math
Old photos
Having spotty communications but bitching about me having a wonky schedule
Telling me what your menu is and then telling me we can't do something on your menu for whatever reason. (If you can't do it, don't tell me it's on your menu).
Stinky cooch
Just laying there. If I wanted to get a nut with no action, I'd rub one out in the shower.
My pet peeves pretty much fall in booking or setting up the meeting...

1. I can't stand when people contact me and call me babe. I feel this way in the RW too, it annoys me no matter who does it.

2. Phone calls at 4am like I am really gonna meet with someone at 4am.

3. After getting everything set up and confirming a time, etc., then he asks stupid questions that a cop would ask and I have to abort the mission and the whole meeting is ruined.

4. People who contact me and butcher the English language, "hey bb u avail 4 da good timez i gotz da dic pic 4 u"

5. Dick pics Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Everything she said and these...

1. Texting me and all it says is "HI" then when I don't respond.. "Are you there"... followed up with "HI".

2. When I direct you to my safe/reserved parking spot right in front of my door and you park somewhere I have no idea where you are. Then you expect me to direct you to my place, again NOT KNOWING where you are because my place has over 800 units !

3.Guys who surf Eccie and don't have a profile but say they found me here and won't comply with screening.

4. Phone calls at 5am that say "Don't worry about all that(screening) me and my boys over here... just come on over."

5. Guys that lie about their arrival time. My time matters as much as yours.
The lady holding the condom during FS and my groin is hitting her fingers. Total turn off. Originally Posted by luckyguy2
Oh fuck yea that too, when a provider does that is a turn off and a one time only, fuck that
The lady holding the condom during FS and my groin is hitting her fingers. Total turn off. Originally Posted by luckyguy2
You do realize that, that's not what she's really doing right LOL. Shes controlling your D*** and how far she is going to allow you to enter. This is old skool game lul. LOL.
Most likely someone taught her to do that... and yes that does suck.