SA Head Game

Quote by Secret Encounters
I like to think my skills are pretty great !
Prove it.
Well well let me show u !
Zounds like a triple dog dare sir IWT!

We want a report…

SF
Lilly back from ASPD days was the best I've ever had. I haven't seen her in years. She may have gotten out of the hobby or went UTR. Any of you old mongers remember her? Adrienne Knight is unbelievably talented as well.
Lilly back from ASPD days was the best I've ever had. I haven't seen her in years. She may have gotten out of the hobby or went UTR. Any of you old mongers remember her? Adrienne Knight is unbelievably talented as well. Originally Posted by NorseHammer

is on P411. Same phone number.
Sweet Angel is the best
Macy doll is probably my all time favorite when it comes to this catagory,if she liked to drink more I probably would have dated her at some point.

Draya.blaque is probably the sloppiest in the best way. I keep meaning to revisit her, and her sister is also nice in this category as well. However I have never seen them for purely head games. I always get up in them guts.

Is Merry Minx still around? She was pretty incredible. Made eye contact and smiled the entire time. Ditto for Olivia Moore, those 2 miles of the year fasha.

Adrienne. Nothing to say about her. Everyone knows how talented she is. Prettiest lips ever and such lovely hair that bounces up and down.

I love women. Too much
Pinky was really good. Im not sure what happened to her