Springdale the better area??

Dam stalkers, I hope you weren't stuck in Springdale this whole time.
Dam stalkers, I hope you weren't stuck in Springdale this whole time. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Oh No I went home that night, I called a friend to come pick me up from Monroe..
Alyssa...I wish ya sunnier days!
Alyssa...I wish ya sunnier days! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you DallasRain!!! They are getting better everyday!! Shrug it off, it sure isn't the worse thing that can happen. I highly doubt it is the last.. We found the car, (It was actually my sisters, and she has gotten all of her stuff worked out).. Thank GOD!! I did get my ass chewed by her, Can't say I don't blame her lol... But thank you again!! I hope you are doing good up north!!! I hear a lot of people are missing you down here!!! Stay Safe and HAVE FUN!!
Thank you DallasRain!!! They are getting better everyday!! Shrug it off, it sure isn't the worse thing that can happen. I highly doubt it is the last.. We found the car, (It was actually my sisters, and she has gotten all of her stuff worked out).. Thank GOD!! I did get my ass chewed by her, Can't say I don't blame her lol... But thank you again!! I hope you are doing good up north!!! I hear a lot of people are missing you down here!!! Stay Safe and HAVE FUN!! Originally Posted by Alyssa_Dream