Some advice/opinion from the ladies, please!

I can see it both ways. I can't say how in would respond in the moment. I would like to say if I screened you well then I would understand. Most providers know both hobbyist and providers use hobby phones or apps. That being said you don't know what other things may of effected her decision. With the inherit risk if the hobby the slightest off feeling can cause you to back out

P.s. if you get a tracfonew you don't have to register it under your name.
  • eyefo
  • 02-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Thanks Winter

Actually the phone I was using is a Tracfone which is a cheap smartphone, but the app I was using on it was the Burner app, which is what blew up on me.

I'm trying to just have ONE phone which I can use as my regular phone and the hobby phone, hence the app. Now exploring installing a separate SIM card which if it works, would be like an entirely different phone.

Thanks for you input.... and all the other ladies also.
I totally agree with a few replies... If she had screened properly she would not have become alarmed.. she would have remembered that you were screened and safe..
On the upside at least ..it's this way in Upstate New York she isn't( being cautious not to say something I shouldn't say on this site )at least she isn't just grasping and taking whatever calls come in meaning the demons weren't speaking before the paranoia...( cautiosness is prob a better word)
You seem sweet enough to make this right also I agree with another reply give her a few days to walk it off hopefully you two will laugh about this someday as she becomes your regular and you become hers!!..
I don't know if it's recommended or not, but I use the Google Voice app for hobbying. They did have to verify that I was real by verifying my phone number, but after that I was assigned a Texas phone number and it works perfectly. So now I can make calls and texts through the app and it sends it through my hobby phone number.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-07-2018, 03:12 PM
Except those of us on the Google Fi plans can't have a google voice number on top of it. Sad times...
  • eyefo
  • 02-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Ze... I did look into Google Voice, and for my somewhat limited technological skills, it seems complicated and has lots of "tentacles" into your Google acct, etc.

I'm usually a bit nervous making dates with providers and making sure I've followed all of their instructions.... so for me, the simpler the better... I have enough trouble as it is with my smart phone in its normal state so using apps such as GV for me might be an accident waiting to happen.

I learned my lesson with the Burner app.

Just hope the gal I was trying to see realizes that my mistake wasn't an attempt in any way to compromise her safety or signal "red alert" warnings.

I'm leaving her alone for a good week, and then will see if she'll meet me in a neutral place for coffee. I'm just so irritated with myself!
  • grean
  • 02-08-2018, 11:10 AM
Google is great. Make another account.... separate from any you already use in RL. Don't sync contacts.

Initial meetings are risky. Everyone should trust their spidy sense. If a provider gets a vibe or if you do, it's best to back out reset.
  • eyefo
  • 02-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Thanks Grean...

I may give Google Voice another try as you suggest.

Again, I don't blame the lady... if anything I consider it my fault.

Just frustrated because she is at the top of my list!
You sound like a stalker.
Lolololol..omg!!!
  • eyefo
  • 02-09-2018, 09:41 AM
"You sound like a stalker."

Right, Giovani... I started this elaborate thread just so you'd surface... where have you been Giovani... I just want you so much and you won't return my calls, posts, emails, carrier pigeon, secret transmissions or wear the special tin hat I made for you...

Giovani, PUHLEEEESE TALK TO ME!

I simply MUST HAVE YOU!!!!
I had that happen "burner would work at the gate" used other phone called and said just that not a problem
In this case move on that's that. !
OP.

BURNER app just had a bunch of bugs lately.
I’ve had to restart it and my phone and yesterday I had to delete the app and reinstall it.

I think it is working ok now, but I did go into a panic.

I’m having some issues giving out some references a tad bit now, but just might need clients to contact me first so I can see our last conversation.

But I hope burner is getting it back together.
I like using their app.

If you would have been on P411, booked for an appointment, texted me from another number to my same number and said what was going on. I think I would have understood. Tech difficulties happen. But then again, I could have had the same problem as you and we might have NCNS one another!
Keep your pity thread going stalker .
Keep your pity thread going stalker . Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
This guy is a fucking turd mods...can you please do an iP check om him....he is very suspicious....