Guess I won’t be crossing the border anymore

I have no doubt some of the men were seeking out minors.

No one arrested was a minor.

It says “53 people were identified as victims” Yet they arrested and charged those same people.
The article didn’t list the ages of the people arrested. I’m not sure about this, but can you arrest someone who is being trafficked against their will?
Kinda my point.
Jfc.
Kinda my point.
Jfc. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
You said no one arrested was a minor. The article doesn’t mention any names or ages of those arrested so I’m not sure what your point is.
That you can’t be a victim of trafficking and also charged with prostitution at the same time?

Again. This is why full screening and deposits are essential.

Just my opinion

That’s the beauty of it all. CHOICES.
How does screening and deposits help guys make better decisions? Doing either is can produce negative results for the hobbyist. The bust in Ohio wasn’t your basic bust of an Indy hooker being stupid and careless. This involved a human trafficking ring. These types of arrests are becoming more common place. The CEO of Backpage is in jail. Not because of hookers posting ads, but human trafficking. Trump signed an Executive Order to concentrate on fighting human trafficking.

https://www.ttnews.com/articles/trum...an-trafficking

It’s one of the few Biden hasn’t reversed. Yet. But new records of trafficked people are entering the country. It’s been reported the cartels are making 7 million a week. It’s a huge problem. I’m all for the government going after people involved in it.
The work around is simple. We call whatever we are doing a religion and call any resistance by the state persecution. We just need to have a simple way to authenticate each other. I think a dating site like POF would be great for that.
full screening,and deposits.sounds like a loss of you privacy and money to these witches that go dark or no show
full screening,and deposits.sounds like a loss of you privacy and money to these witches that go dark or no show Originally Posted by I ce man
Right I’m not sure how screening and deposits does anything to improve the situation or what the intended goal actually is. If we’re just talking about being able to freely and more or less legally engage in the commercialization of sex and empower sex workers then I don’t know if screening and deposits is necessarily the move or essential to that process. Are you screened and make deposits when you go to a legitimate brothel in Nevada?

Maybe the idea of full screening/deposits is some thought to resist or persist in the face of these laws and stings. If it is I still don’t understand how it helps anything lol, and moreover it probably isn’t just enough to try and just survive while being prosecuted i.e. work in the dark with these overarching policies.
Right I’m not sure how screening and deposits does anything to improve the situation or what the intended goal actually is. If we’re just talking about being able to freely and more or less legally engage in the commercialization of sex and empower sex workers then I don’t know if screening and deposits is necessarily the move or essential to that process. Are you screened and make deposits when you go to a legitimate brothel in Nevada?

Maybe the idea of full screening/deposits is some thought to resist or persist in the face of these laws and stings. If it is I still don’t understand how it helps anything lol, and moreover it probably isn’t just enough to try and just survive while being prosecuted i.e. work in the dark with these overarching policies. Originally Posted by deellesamson
It puts the hobbyist at risk. I know from experience.
Sadly, the bulk of sex trafficking laws to make hobbying more difficult were products of the last 4 yr admin. Craigslist and other sites were demonized as trafficking and it's a focus of the right winged conservatives and the church loving christians whom many are total hypocrites. Look at who was hanging w Epstein, bought hookers and then took away craigslist. Now you got Gaetz and a dozen buffoons from the GOP who are getting evangelist money going to try to bible belt whip the whole of America. The Dems are guilty too but I don't think they were / are the ones sponsoring state laws that will allow for high retaliation fines and public shaming for sex and those seeking it. Fucking hypocrites can suck my fat dick for free. Talk about taking away your freedom, these folks who want to impose their religion on my dick can blow me.
Sadly, the bulk of sex trafficking laws to make hobbying more difficult were products of the last 4 yr admin. Craigslist and other sites were demonized as trafficking and it's a focus of the right winged conservatives and the church loving christians whom many are total hypocrites. Look at who was hanging w Epstein, bought hookers and then took away craigslist. Now you got Gaetz and a dozen buffoons from the GOP who are getting evangelist money going to try to bible belt whip the whole of America. The Dems are guilty too but I don't think they were / are the ones sponsoring state laws that will allow for high retaliation fines and public shaming for sex and those seeking it. Fucking hypocrites can suck my fat dick for free. Talk about taking away your freedom, these folks who want to impose their religion on my dick can blow me. Originally Posted by eyecu2
So, you’re ok with pedophilia? And such trafficking?
O e of epsteins best customers was bill clinton
O e of epsteins best customers was bill clinton Originally Posted by chizzy
Research the Franklin scandal. George H Bush was a dirt bag. Many in our government, banking, entertainment, business are dirt bags. I’m glad to see someone is trying to put an end to these crimes against humanity. It’s not about hobbyists and hookers of age hooking up.
So, you’re ok with pedophilia? And such trafficking? Originally Posted by bambino
Fuck no- underage is never ok, not is trafficking...but the fact that anyone on craigslist used it for that purpose, wouldn't it be easier to track and find offenders vs. making two adults hooking up as illegal. Hell, by comparison alligator and other search sites filled in the gaps and left age appropriate johns and hoes to go to pay sites. It didn't change one fucking thing, cept make it more $ and work to connect. Look at SA and it's 80 plus a month to meet hoes, err babies. The only difference is site hosting country, and money. Do you believe that pedo pizzagate horseshit?