Ex Obama advisors say that Iran deal is a scam and Obama is being played

Why don't you link the article you pulled this from, you copy and pasting cocksucker? Because it's an opinion piece and not news? Perhaps. Here's the link, from the WSJ, that bastion of cocksuckery at its finest. What it fails to point out is that no one is going to get Iran to concede all those points. Abraham Lincoln couldn't get Iran to concede on those points. When you are the side who wants something to change, charging in and demanding things is not the way to get them. Iran would be happy with the status quo. We are the ones who want change. We must incentivize those changes or otherwise why would they concede to anything?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-dip...ers-1435272447 Originally Posted by WombRaider

Once again you showcase your astonishing ignorance! We're holding over $100 billion in Iranian assets which they are desperate to get their hands on. THEY are the ones who want change - in the form of a lifting of all economic and financial sanctions. Like Odumbo, you are a capitulationist who is too fucking stupid to know how to play a strong hand.

If the Iranians are not going to concede on the minimum required by seasoned Democratic foreign policy hands and Obama's own trusted advisors, then the handwriting is on the wall - it's time to WALK AWAY!!! For our national security AND Obama's legacy. You're too much of a sycophantic lemming to admit what is obvious to everyone.

Once again you showcase your astonishing ignorance! We're holding over $100 billion in Iranian assets which they are desperate to get their hands on. THEY are the ones who want change - in the form of a lifting of all economic and financial sanctions. Like Odumbo, you are a capitulationist who is too fucking stupid to know how to play a strong hand.

If the Iranians are not going to concede on the minimum required by seasoned Democratic foreign policy hands and Obama's own trusted advisors, then the handwriting is on the wall - it's time to WALK AWAY!!! For our national security AND Obama's legacy. You're too much of a sycophantic lemming to admit what is obvious to everyone.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
woomby keeps his "strong hand" for his work at the glory hole. He's got to get his facials somehow !
Now if Obama could only get the SCOTUS to approve international treaties.
Now if Obama could only get the SCOTUS to approve international treaties. Originally Posted by gnadfly

. Originally Posted by lustylad
So now it's time to walk away? I thought it was a good deal or nothing? What happened to that shit? We have played our hand, they are not falling for it. You can't expect everyone to be as stupid as you. So now walking away is best for our security? I thought just months ago, we had to have a deal or our security was shit. Seems like you're building your case on shifting sands.
Not a card player are you Baby Killer. To use your example, no one has laid down their hand yet. We're only in the second round of betting. Obama should check and let Iran lead the next round. Obama has to act like he has at least three aces in his hand. (just because I don't gamble doesn't mean I don't know how it works)
...I thought just months ago, we had to have a deal or our security was shit. Seems like you're building your case on shifting sands. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I never said that. Seems like you're building your "case" (if you ever had one) on desperately making shit up.
I never said that. Seems like you're building your "case" (if you ever had one) on desperately making shit up. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's ole woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ! Always making things up and cover each liberal lie that spews forth from his mouth with yet another lie.
Ozombies don't like sunlight...

http://freebeacon.com/issues/state-d...from-briefing/

BY: Adam Kredo
June 29, 2015 1:30 pm

VIENNA—Officials with the Department of State threatened to call security Monday on a Washington Free Beacon reporter who was attempting to report on a briefing held by senior Obama administration figures in Vienna on the eve of an expected nuclear agreement with Iran.

Two State Department officials booted the Free Beacon from a room where Wendy Sherman, the undersecretary of state for political affairs, was talking to reporters, despite the Free Beacon’s being credentialed by the Austrian government for the ongoing Iranian nuclear talks.

Western observers present in Vienna for the talks linked the State Department’s behavior to jitters over media coverage revealing a still growing list of concessions being made to Iran by the Obama administration.
Critics of the Obama administration’s diplomacy have in recent weeks expressed concern that Iran will be allowed to continue enriching uranium, the key component in a nuclear weapon, and not be forced to disclose the full extent of its nuclear weapons work.

Officials told reporters Monday in Vienna that that they would not press the Iranians to meet the international demand that inspectors be allowed to access all Iranian military sites. The administration’s stance comes after a speech by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei ruling out any such inspections.
Unless it's on a really nice Hawaiian golf course...

That's ole woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ! Always making things up and cover each liberal lie that spews forth from his mouth with yet another lie. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Making things up? Like truckstop glory holes? Get the fuck out of here you disingenuous cunt. Go lick lusty tard's ass since I just handed it to him.
Not a card player are you Baby Killer. To use your example, no one has laid down their hand yet. We're only in the second round of betting. Obama should check and let Iran lead the next round. Obama has to act like he has at least three aces in his hand. (just because I don't gamble doesn't mean I don't know how it works) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You know as much about cards as you do missing 777s
Making things up? Like truckstop glory holes? Get the fuck out of here you disingenuous cunt. Go lick lusty tard's ass since I just handed it to him. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your glory hole actions are well known, so no one has to make them up you lying liberal woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ! So when are you and shammy gonna tie the " rusty balloon knot" with each other ? Will it be the white "cream" frosting for your wedding cake or the "fudge" brown frosting ?
Obama has already extended the deadline! Where can I place a bet on this?
Your glory hole actions are well known, so no one has to make them up you lying liberal woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ! So when are you and shammy gonna tie the " rusty balloon knot" with each other ? Will it be the white "cream" frosting for your wedding cake or the "fudge" brown frosting ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If you think I work at a fucking glory hole, you're cum drunk
Monday (tomorrow) is the deadline! No more extensions! No take backs! No double dog dares! No inspections! No taking away our enriched uranium or our centrifuges! No taking away Iranian honor! Nothing for easing sanctions!

Just a huge clusterfuck from a guy who I wouldn't let negotiate a contract on a new car.

Hell, Htowner would be a better negotiator.