How to I start?

I recommend Julie West, she's the bomb!
Go and see vnurse and jade nicole after you been in the hobby for years you will still be going back to see them
Aw, thank you piquant! I'm thinking about hiring you as my agent!
Go and see vnurse and jade nicole after you been in the hobby for years you will still be going back to see them Originally Posted by piquant2009
Why thank you my dear!
Thanks for all your responses!
Once you see 2 of these newbie friendly Preferred411 providers, you can sign up for Preferred411 with a free 6 month membership. I started out this way with vouches from Makenzee and BJ.
Hang on a minute, y'all. I'm newbie friendly too, but that just means I can screen someone via his employment info instead of by references. When a person is self-employed, that is REALLY difficult to do -- or at least difficult to do well if his business isn't very established. What if he just has a cell number for his business? What are ya gonna do, call his cell and ask if he works for himself?

To each her own, but please, ladies, be very careful with your screening in a situation like this (see also: he's retired, he's a full time student, etc.).
Good point Carrie.Again a good argument for P441 .
I didnt have any references when I first got on the board but I found a few providers who were on backpage , and didnt ask for much info when I met them about the 5th one told me about eccie and P411, etc. but still most of them only asked where I worked, my age and race. I finally j0ined the review boards after I got ripped off twice & didnt want to lose again. Jade nicole is definitely a doll.
Jade nicole is definitely a doll. Originally Posted by FWHobbyiest
Thank you FWH.

I'm feeling mighty loved tonight!