Provider with absurdly big tits?

I love huge breast on my face Originally Posted by BLM69
That would look very weird, BLM!

Don't you mean you love having your face on huge breasts?

Wait...

Oh, never mind.
I am now a 38DDD ( enhanced ) and my girlfriend SK is a 36H... I believe.

It's a Boobfest with us!
I am now a 38DDD ( enhanced ) and my girlfriend SK is a 36H... I believe.

It's a Boobfest with us!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Damn!!! Berkleigh your ass is fine ass Hell I have never viewed your showcase until now and that second picture 1st row of you bending over almost gave my ass heart palpitations. LoL nice body nice rack, nice every damn thing, you look great berk I know your clients are happy as Hell

• grean
  • 01-04-2017, 07:15 AM
If you like the BBWs, your options really open up. Just add BBW criteria to the Dallas provider search criteria.
Right answer is none. One can never have an absurd amount of boobage. Also, if we're showing off tits, can we not 'shop them, please? Let us see them in their glory.
  • BLM69
  • 01-04-2017, 10:03 AM
That would look very weird, BLM!

Don't you mean you love having your face on huge breasts?

Wait...

Oh, never mind. Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
My statement was correct, You would have to been there to understand

Nothing beats squeezing giant breast while in mish getting ready to expolode, double pleasure for my hands and lil blm.
Gina has the Best fucking big tits around.

Pahdnah, you like em big ? Go see Gina. She has the stuff all the jack off mags are looking for. They are huge and natural. Great nipples and areola's, heft and hang. And she has such a pretty face to go along with those udders. Fuck ! She is hot, nasty, with big fuckin tits.

Check em out !
Tntangie has some tiggold bitties too
Crazy4LisaLove, Berkleigh, SweetKendall. All pretty huge!

( . ) ( . )
thanks love for the shout out ..kiss me baby

Gina has the Best fucking big tits around.

Pahdnah, you like em big ? Go see Gina. She has the stuff all the jack off mags are looking for. They are huge and natural. Great nipples and areola's, heft and hang. And she has such a pretty face to go along with those udders. Fuck ! She is hot, nasty, with big fuckin tits.

Check em out ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
  • grean
  • 01-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Right answer is none. One can never have an absurd amount of boobage. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
The man is right.....
Michelle M had some huge honkers too, but I haven't seen her around for quite some time.

BTW: I am only rating the NATURAL breasts, not the enhanced / MM. No harm meant, but to me, a kid of the 50's and 60's, big tits are only natural.
Pic removed per request.
  • BLM69
  • 01-05-2017, 12:27 PM
I only like natural breast also, I never liked fake plastic breast
I'm a natural 44H/42HHH they can be a time to deal with sometimes *sighs* but they're a lot of fun .

Biggest i've seen was a provider named Kristy Love who might've been triple N's but I think she's retired (not sure).