Showing ID as part of alternative verification screening

I suck and fuck all dicks... I'm here for a good time too. I Just want to make sure I am safe and I'm going to get paid. You do have lots of choices on here... Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
Plus 1 on having a good time fucking and sucking with MS PG.

PG is one of hottest ATX ladies. After four years of personal good times with her, I am sure a newbie's ID would be safe.

However, I don't know about his cock, as she will go to town on you--but you will have a big smile when she finishes.
Asking for ID is common practice if you do not have references. If you don't want to be screened, I don't know what to say. You have the luxury of doing a full 10 point check on providers. You see photos, read reviews, cross reference websites and get nods from all the chaps that went before you. Your worst fear when walking into an appointment is that she may be ugly or fatter than her photos. A provider takes a huge risk when seeing someone new and on our end, the worst fear is we will be raped, murdered, robbed or beaten. Verifying your identity is a minor inconvenience when it comes to the big picture. Go with someone verified and reputable. Stay away from ladies who engage in drama or who have a shoot reputation and you'll be safe.
How is seeing someone's ID gonna keep you from being raped, murdered, robbed, or beaten?

"Oh, you don't have any history of ever seeing anyone before and you have no references who can vouch for you, but you showed me a (probably fake) ID, so I feel perfectly safe with you now."
It's not uncommon for providers to ask for that info when a guy is new and has no references. Find you some newbie friendly providers with screening you are comfortable with and go from there. You might have to see one or two you don't want to but once you have references it shouldn't be an issue. Good luck
How is seeing someone's ID gonna keep you from being raped, murdered, robbed, or beaten?

"Oh, you don't have any history of ever seeing anyone before and you have no references who can vouch for you, but you showed me a (probably fake) ID, so I feel perfectly safe with you now." Originally Posted by justaphase
Once you obtain an ID with real verifiable information, you then have enough data to run a background check to see if he's been blacklisted or arrested for aberrant behavior in the past. If the info they provide is fake, then they don't pass screening. Contrary to popular believe, we don't just ask for ID's to keep on hand so we can have a nice rolodex of our time spent in hookertown. Nor do we use real world identification as black mail fodder. We don't need souvenirs, but we do need to minimize our risk as much as possible so we screen for unsavory characters. Providers aren't the enemy. We WANT you to pass screening and be safe so we can have fun. That's what we are all here for anyways. The thrill of new adventure. However, no amount of thrill is going to risk my safety and freedom.
Criminal background checks to find arrest records. LOL
Asking for ID is common practice if you do not have references. If you don't want to be screened, I don't know what to say. You have the luxury of doing a full 10 point check on providers. You see photos, read reviews, cross reference websites and get nods from all the chaps that went before you. Your worst fear when walking into an appointment is that she may be ugly or fatter than her photos. A provider takes a huge risk when seeing someone new and on our end, the worst fear is we will be raped, murdered, robbed or beaten. Verifying your identity is a minor inconvenience when it comes to the big picture. Go with someone verified and reputable. Stay away from ladies who engage in drama or who have a shoot reputation and you'll be safe. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Exactly.
You people are way too concerned about your personal information. Not me.

My real name is Jonathan Dupont. SS# 278-67-9705, DOB: 10/14/73

Franklin belfort
451-35-2512
12/3/79
  • quzi
  • 03-31-2017, 09:58 PM
where's the lifelock ad?
P411 is great for newbies and those who may hobby infrequently.
Capt,Russ, and quiz LMFOA at your responses
Hell. I trying to get BBBJ not a bank loan.. Originally Posted by JohnnieT
You do realize a good BBBJ is harder to find than a bank loan? Now if our president would authorize a "prostitution bailout," maybe his popularity would rise.
This...

Asking for ID is common practice if you do not have references. If you don't want to be screened, I don't know what to say. You have the luxury of doing a full 10 point check on providers. You see photos, read reviews, cross reference websites and get nods from all the chaps that went before you. Your worst fear when walking into an appointment is that she may be ugly or fatter than her photos. A provider takes a huge risk when seeing someone new and on our end, the worst fear is we will be raped, murdered, robbed or beaten. Verifying your identity is a minor inconvenience when it comes to the big picture. Go with someone verified and reputable. Stay away from ladies who engage in drama or who have a shoot reputation and you'll be safe. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
and this; gratitude for conveying these points with impeccable clarity.

Once you obtain an ID with real verifiable information, you then have enough data to run a background check to see if he's been blacklisted or arrested for aberrant behavior in the past. If the info they provide is fake, then they don't pass screening. Contrary to popular believe, we don't just ask for ID's to keep on hand so we can have a nice rolodex of our time spent in hookertown. Nor do we use real world identification as black mail fodder. We don't need souvenirs, but we do need to minimize our risk as much as possible so we screen for unsavory characters. Providers aren't the enemy. We WANT you to pass screening and be safe so we can have fun. That's what we are all here for anyways. The thrill of new adventure. However, no amount of thrill is going to risk my safety and freedom. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa