NCNS and "Rip-Off's", How should they be treated?

The problem with NC/NS issues are that they can be made up, or can be a he said, she said type of situation. The mods here are then put in a situation where they have to become the hobby police and try to judge who sounds more credible. That puts a much larger workload burden on them.

It would be great info to know and have on their review listings. I am just not sure how it can be done. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Well if Brooke got her VP status removed because of her actions, that would mean someone could make something up to get a provider's status taken away too.

It's almost impossible to regulate Originally Posted by CRamsey
I thought about that too, but then again REVIEWS can be made up, and sometimes are. It's a HE said in that case. There is no SHE said in reviews allowed.

It's all just fiction anyways though, right guys??
If a provider does feel a review is fake, we investigate. Heck sometimes we investigate even if the provider does not complain. I know. I have had to handle a number of these. There have been guys punished, even banned for faking reviews.
If a provider does feel a review is fake, we investigate. Heck sometimes we investigate even if the provider does not complain. I know. I have had to handle a number of these. There have been guys punished, even banned for faking reviews. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Does that not apply to NC/NS? Honestly, from the standpoint of real vs. fake, what's the difference between a review and a nc/ns?
  • Sami
  • 11-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Dead On it!!

[font=Georgia]really? REALLY?! I don't see anything "point" worthy in mm's post. I've seen far far worse things said. Ridiculous.

With that said, I think that if a provider rips off a guy (ie he prepays and she doesn't make good, or cash and dash) that the client should write a review of the girl, with an obvious NO recommendation and explaining what went down. Then it's attached to her profile, problem solved.

As for NC/NS I think there is way too much gray area to be able to really find a place for that. It's not alert worthy IMO, it's just frustrating and unfortunate. Guys NC/NS girls all the time, so it should be a two way street. If you can attach it to our reviews that there was a NC/NS then we should be able to do that to the men who pull the same shit on us. Originally Posted by Jamieyoung
Get rid of the Alerts forum and replace it with the Sewer. That's where all the complaints about bad behavior should go, whether they be physical threats, scams, ripoffs or NCNS claims. It would be a public forum, so all the nastiness inherent in such disputes would be available for all to see.
Treat it like anything in the free market. Treat a NCNS as a review. Attach it to the provider's account and let the customers decide whether to believe it or not. Allow all providers one rebuttal post for a "NO" recommendation review.

As to moderators trying to "discover" the truth, why? Let the information stand as it does. Let customers and providers choose whom to believe just as they choose whom to purchase services from or whom to provide services. Moderate for civility (loosely defined) and technical rule infractions. Seriously, get out of the way and let the community weed out bad providers/hobbyists from posting crap. When power resides in too few hands, it's far too easily abused or mishandled. Let the customers drive this type of thing.
  • 69er
  • 11-22-2011, 10:59 PM

[font=Georgia]As for NC/NS I think there is way too much gray area to be able to really find a place for that. It's not alert worthy IMO, it's just frustrating and unfortunate. Guys NC/NS girls all the time, so it should be a two way street. If you can attach it to our reviews that there was a NC/NS then we should be able to do that to the men who pull the same shit on us. Originally Posted by Jamieyoung
I believe NCNS to be important. I think providers who are reputable and make efforts to not NCNS clients, would see their good efforts pay off. I've been NCNS on multiple occasions by ladies who at the time were real favorites, and only after posting and taking heat from WK's, did others come out and say "Me too". I've seen mention of perhaps a lesser credit for NCNS and like that idea, as it gives a guy some incentive to post when the event happens.

I like your idea on linking guys NCNS to their profiles. I agree that what is good for the gents, is good for the ladies. I would be perfectly happy to see such an arrangement! A very interesting idea.
  • 69er
  • 11-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Still asleep I totaly agree. Its one of the major issue with this. Who knows what is true? Like with fake reviews, I have had to play detective from time to time to try to decide who is telling the truth and often its tough, if not impossible.

Do you really want to link a NC/NS or even some of the rip offs automaticy to someones profile without proof its true? Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Yes, I do think it should be linked. I see reviews that I think are misleading all the time. Gents often "see the lady in the best light" in a reivew, as it makes them feel good about themselves. It's much less fun to write the review that says she had bad stretch marks, and a serious belly. I think in the end, NCNS attached to either gents or ladies will wash out over time. We all know that on occasions real life gets in the way. It will show those who seem to have a pattern. That is of great value!

Unless you really think we never have members on both sides that make up things for their own agendas?
I understand, but believe this is no different than those posting reviews that have an agenda.

I totaly agree these things need to be posted and am happy to discuss what forum they are most effecive in. But linking anything negitive to anyones profile when there is no proof is plain wrong. The repercusssins could be devastating, especialy to a provider. God forbid several guys who don't like a provider should get together and both write NC/NS or scams about that provider.
What stops this today? How do you stop several guys who decide they don't like a provider, and they write reviews that say she was bad. If they actually pony up the money, the rules say it is their opinion, and the provider is not allowed to comment in the review, and it gets linked to her profile! In such a scenario, the mods cannot decide as they weren't in the session. There will always be a small amount of this, but we cannot run scared because an instance could happen. If we can't write NCNS that are attached to a ladies profile, I suggest that in keeping we also abolish reviews that give a NO recommendation, as how to we determine those are justified. At least it would be consistent. I think that shows the folly of the "bad repercussions" argument.