Bring OSD back, let St.C know your thoughts

• Doove
  • 12-16-2013, 02:30 PM
I think my IQ's dropped about 20 points while reading this board over the last 3 months.

And it ain't the fault of the mods.
Keep reading.......eventually you will fit right in.......ijs
I think my IQ's dropped about 20 points while reading this board over the last 3 months.

And it ain't the fault of the mods. Originally Posted by Doove
Keep reading.......eventually you will fit right in.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Believe your right!
Kinda scary really!.....lol
We may never know the whole truth about the allegations without a lot of due diligence. Meanwhile, it is perplexing that some people appear to be willing to take the words of a somewhat discredited confessor/accuser largely at their face value.
I've met xy on numerous occasions . he's really not a bad person. don't have any reason not to believe a lot of what's happening in the letter isn't true
he's posted reviews on a consistent basis and fed me info numerous times in the past that led to amazing hookups. which in itself is more than I can say ANY mod has shared
XY is just another hooker addict.
Most of his facts turned out to be true.
  • PIECE
  • 12-16-2013, 05:43 PM
If anyone thinks they can do a better job as a moderator, feel free to volunteer yourself. Apparently, some of the membership does not think that it is important for the mods to make sure that your real life identity does not get uncovered on this board. The guidelines are very specific in that regard. No matter what we do, good or bad we will never please all of you. I get that, but when a member goes ahead and does the exact opposite of what we tell them to do, they break the rules, then we have no choice but to act. Disrespect etc can not go unpunished. If you want to be disrespectful go get in the spider hole. Originally Posted by brutusbluto

STAFF EDIT

love it!!!!

And it ain't the fault of the mods. Originally Posted by Doove
You know what turns me off the most.?

Trust me, not assuming you care.

What turns me off the most is ; people thinking they are better then others.
Here is St. C's email, they want to hear your thoughts.

admin@eccie.net

I am not sure that the home office thinks there is any problem with Upstate!

I got this note from Chica Chaser when I asked if they were paying attention.

"That link was a public view post showing that St.C is aware of a situation and that he is soliciting more information. St.C is also the owner of the site, all staff, 60+ people including myself, report to him. If you have something to say, right there is the invitation and instructions. How could you or anyone else not feel comfortable with that?

When the owner of the entire place and the boss of every staff member is asking for info, who gives a fuck what the mods may or may not think about it? If you guys up there want something to happen you have an open invitation to make your feelings known. Not sure how much more confidence you need here."

CC

Send in your thoughts, Bring Back OSD and let get back to what we are here for! Originally Posted by green305

| 22 users liked this post

AND COUNTING
We may never know the whole truth about the allegations without a lot of due diligence. Meanwhile, it is perplexing that some people appear to be willing to take the words of a somewhat discredited confessor/accuser largely at their face value. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack - you're absolutely correct that we'll never know the whole story about this situation, we do know that there are at least 3 sides, maybe more, but I've also been around here long enough not take anyone's words at face value including the Mods.

What turns me off the most is ; people thinking they are better then others. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Thank you Frankie for your insight!
I've also been around here long enough not take anyone's words at face value including the Mods. Originally Posted by Perryay
No argument there. As I said in the "Information" thread, it is possible to question the credibility/motivation/ethics of the confession/novel/outing without necessarily accepting everything that the Mods may or may not have done.
  • Doove
  • 12-17-2013, 04:28 AM

What turns me off the most is ; people thinking they are better then others. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Ok.

Then can i assume that you believe that i'm the only one who thinks this whole "mod bashing/XY issue" is utterly absurd?

People want to come up with all these deep seated theories as to what's going on here. It's simple. People are acting like idiots.

And frankly, GP is the one who set the tone long ago, so as outrageously stupid as i think it all is, i have difficulty developing any real sympathy.