Why she bothers to advertise in the first place???

• tron
  • 06-05-2015, 07:29 PM
She's on P411, and I don't think NCNS goes over very well there if the contact and booking was through P411. All I know is a provider I see occasionally made a comment about responding to requests on P411 to that effect.

If anyone books her on P411 and has a NCNS, notifying Gina might have some effect.
  • tron
  • 06-05-2015, 07:32 PM
I don't have enough time to read all the comments but welcome to my fan club., Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
But you have enough time to fire off 5 replies?
She takes pride in bad TCB.
This is some funny shit. These poor guys don't have a clue what to do with this one.

Have to agree that waiting an hour for someone with a strong history of NSNC is pretty retarded.

All I can say is be grateful because any immature bimbo happy to tell paying clients..

"I'm late and you're fucked so what are you gonna do about it loser?"

Before your appt. would have absolutely no problem whatsoever telling paying clients..

"I'm late and you're fucked so what are you gonna do about it Pappi"

40 days After the appt.. Sad but true.
She takes pride in bad TCB. Originally Posted by WyldemanATX

Nah she just hates the biz and hates the men in it even more. Likely because it was one of them that sent her spiraling into it.
  • onei
  • 06-06-2015, 10:49 PM
A whole thread for me ??? Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
Only because you've earned it. You work had at your craft of NCNS.

Thank you , thank you very much (in my evil voice )lol. You make me laugh. I'm really lol. Now don't feel too special , I don't have enough time to read all the comments but welcome to my fan club. I love you all ! Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
First, yes you do have time to read them all, and no doubt you HAVE, after all it's about you (it goes to human nature sweetie). I'd bet a fresh NCNS that you've read them all...while you have some poor sap waiting for you to NCNS him, AFTER bringing him to your incall.

Second, even if you didn't read them all, which is highly doubt, you did find time to reply five different times, which took more time to reply than read, unless you're a very slow reader … on second thought, maybe you don't have time after all.

In all honesty, you can throw stones at my name all day long but baby you have yet to destroy Me. You and anyone else who dislikes me is irrelevant to my life. Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
Don't flatter yourself. I'm not in the slightest trying to be relevant to your life, just keeping you in the forefront on your NCNS antics. Letting fellow hobbyists know about things like this is a huge part of what this board is all about.

If you aren't putting money in my pocket or paying my bills....I don't give a F-U-C-K if you don't like me. LOL. Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
Ummm, I once tried to put money in your pocket, this AFTER you posted a whole ad saying how YOU'VE CHANGED. But of course, you had not, and still have not changed. Oh, and I'm glad you don't give a F-U-C-K if I don't like you! because I D-O N-O-T!!!

Your words will never hurt me. My phone still rings baby. Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
Of course your phone rings, there's a sucker born every day. Then you draw them to your incall and CRICKETS!!!!

The day I stop getting calls is the day I'll disable my account. Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
One can only dream.

I prefer the lurkers. Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
Of course you do, they don't get on here a report when you leave them hanging.

Those of you (ok, most of you not all) that waste hours upon hours in front of your computer screening writing stories on here, I'm living my life, not worried one bit about what you or the next person thinks about Me. Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
No you don't care one bit … five posts later.

Ok I'm done here. I've got places to be, people to see. Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
I'm curious, do you watch them pull up to you incall then laugh at them when they drive away because you NCNS'd them? Is that the people you need to see?

Oh and since this is dedicated to me......

OUTCALLS IN SOUTH AUSTIN ��

Love yours truly, Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
Jump on it boys … she's the best NCNS expert in the biz!!!
Becky No show- you are not wanted or needed here. Go back to Back page and stay there. You sound like an entitled bitch that NOBODY here should ever see again. These types of things are exactly why informed hobbiest read reviews or in your case NCNS to the EXTREME. Quit frankly you sound like someone that hates their job and has no personal pride. Telling us all to FUCK OFF if we weren't putting money in your pocket. WOW, we will all jump to you now huh? Next she will say " all EECIE guys are pathetic and have to buy pussy." LOL...come on say it.
  • Bach
  • 06-09-2015, 01:23 PM
This was a great ThreAD for her.
  • onei
  • 06-09-2015, 03:37 PM
This was a great ThreAD for her. Originally Posted by Bach
Are you saying you are one of the ten that put up with her shit?
Are you saying you are one of the ten that put up with her shit? Originally Posted by onei
Hmm....about 7000 hobbyists @10%=700 guys.
She could get fucked twice a day, and not see the same guy for almost a year. And that doesn't incl bp.
I doubt Shes hurting for business. Attitudes only change once the money runs dry.
Apparently her we'll is still flowing.
Warnings and complaints only help those who heed them. Too many avenues of income for any lady willing to sell pussy. They only limit themselves through screening g and safety.
If a lady were to offer everything and anything to any guys, her only limits would be hours in a day
  • onei
  • 06-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Who said 10% … she said she has at least ten guys that put up with her garbage.
This little honey badger just don't give a fuck.

You knew her MO too, your dick took one look at her new marketing branding i.e. the "I've Changed" thread and you and your dick came a'running. You did, and literally hundreds more will do the same thing. Because for every hard dick panting at her door that she doesn't like, because she's got better things to do,( like...sleep, have her nails done, go shopping, study or whatever), there are 20 hard dicks in line waiting for the chance.

You say you don't care about her, but oh, you soooo do. The opposite of respect and affection isn't hostility. Its ambivalence. If you didn't care about her you wouldn't give enough of a shit to start a thread. If you didn't care about her (and by caring I mean giving enough of a shit to make a meager attempt to hit her where it hurts), you would just get over it.

Here is where you would likely say "I don't care about her, I'm trying to warn the guys". Here's the facts. You're not warning them, you're just giving her more exposure. You're literally doing her marketing work for her. She's laughing at you all the way at to the bank, as she's made clear.

Everyone here can access info that exposes her rep for No-Shows. If they didn't do their recon then they're gambling with their time and the potential humiliation of standing outside her door with their dick in the hand. And if that happens, who cares? Its not your business or mine if doodezz don't do their recon.

Otherwise you sound like a obsessed dood who simply didn't take rejection from a little girl very well and is strapping on a metaphorical crossbow to hunt her down. She's been pretty straight up, we all know where she stands, whether we agree with it or not. Her rep speaks for itself, and it has for a long time. She's been really fucking in-your-face honest even if it is shocking. Your intentions however seem much more malevolent.

You want to see her go away? Stop giving her free ad space and mentions.

Ain't no crying' in tricking' brah.
Ain't no crying' in tricking' brah. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
2nd most relevant thing I've heard on this site! 2 enlightening posts in one day (not sarcastic ). Hell, I think even Whispers would give that statement a +1, even if you are (in his mind, for our slower members) an "old irrelevant fat whore..."

It seems that some peeps get way too emotionally invested in these intimate transactions.

I need some more popcorn... This show is the best!

PS Miss V, I always enjoy your posts, they always add new words to my vocabulary. Thanks!
2nd most relevant thing I've heard on this site! 2 enlightening posts in one day (not sarcastic ). Hell, I think even Whispers would give that statement a +1, even if you are (in his mind, for our slower members) an "old irrelevant fat whore..."

It seems that some peeps get way too emotionally invested in these intimate transactions.

I need some more popcorn... This show is the best!

PS Miss V, I always enjoy your posts, they always add new words to my vocabulary. Thanks! Originally Posted by Homegrown512
Well thanks Darlin' I 'Preciatecha!

"Ain't no Cryin' in Trickin'" is one of my signature phrases. I have to say it to myself sometimes, like a mantra. It's a good reminder to keep things in perspective in this business.

Whispers has done wonders for my business. I love him for that. Turns out a lot of guys like OIOs, and dudes didn't know I was one until he and SL drew attention to the fact. SL is giving me shitloads of free copy in his signature line. They sure know how to help a bitch out.

Have a good one!
Whispers has done wonders for my business. I love him for that. Turns out a lot of guys like OIOs, and dudes didn't know I was one until he and SL drew attention to the fact. SL is giving me shitloads of free copy in his signature line. They sure know how to help a bitch out. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Yep. What she said. Hell, I'll be worried when they stop talking about me, lol. Business will dry up faster than Lake Travis in a drought!