We need to talk. I found <blank> in your <blank>

I'm a Mac and she's a PC and we couldn't be happier.
I'm not looking for advice - the situation was resolved months ago.

I just wondered if anyone else had had this kind of conversation. Originally Posted by georgehentson
... you just get it!! That's what happens here when somebody posts a dumbass experience - we all get to learn from your misery!!

The thing that would be most helpful is to tell us how you resolved it... now that, would be interesting.
Christ - who needs that bullshit. Sorry to stray slightly off-topic, but this is exactly why I'm happy not to be married anymore. I don't give a damn about vows or honesty or all that shit - but I'll be damned if I'm ever going to be forced into living a double life ever again. Choosing between lying and getting some on the side or living "honorably" in a sexless marriage. I'm open to the idea of being in a committed relationship and I hope it happens for me someday. But it's going to be one where I can bring all of me into it - perversions and all. Otherwise I'm quite content to fly solo.

But back on topic - My experience when I was married was that I tried to stay faithful, so I never was in a situation of getting caught (or of getting laid). But I did try to push our relationship to a place where we could talk more openly about it. That went nowhere. But I'll save that rant for another message.

I guess the bottom line for me at this point is that if I can't be open and honest about my needs (and hers), and find a way together to have them met, then I'm gone.