Excuses to get out

you really need an excuse?.. pfft!!!
Why ask no reviewers how to get out.. ??/ RR AND KICK are behind that computer wracking to my reviews. Lol they only get out to take out the trash. No o e care where they go.. I mean no one they are along. Lol LOSERS
Why ask no reviewers how to get out.. ??/ RR AND KICK are behind that computer wracking to my reviews. Lol they only get out to take out the trash. No o e care where they go.. I mean no one they are along. Lol LOSERS Originally Posted by Mata Leon

I don't wack it to text bitch! Only videos. I even stuck up for you in a thread about how you shouldn't be labeled a rapist without proof but whatever.
Yeah I don't have reviews and haven't seen a provider in over a year and a half. This is entertainment for me, just to pass the time.
...i hear Ikea is a pretty big store. I mean I got lost one time lol
But they don't have anything pink Selina do they?
But they don't have anything pink Selina do they? Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Oh yes yes they do! Just gotta look hard enough lol
I don't need your help you lameo. Your just as trivial as your butt buddies. The whole little troll gang can bring it and the outing MASCOT IN ToW.
You've outed yourself a few times.

You've posted your drive a white f350. And you've posted you own a roofing company. You also posted your at Starbucks everyday around 10 am. Don't remember which one cause I don't care. But fact remains no one has to out you because you already have.

Face it old man. Your lame, quit while you can. This meltdown has to be killing what little reputation you have left.