Misunderstanding :(

Sorry about your loss.
Thanks a lot I am still mourning and the funeral is this week but I am being very strong in this situation. I am also glad to be back
Sorry about your loss. Originally Posted by MrClark
i'm very sorry for your loss.
You have LD to thanck for the rumor......she got a short vacation for her effort.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=414857 Originally Posted by dearhunter
interesting.....
Well...Someone has some 'splaining to do.
Well...Someone has some 'splaining to do. Originally Posted by boardman
I agree, and I could post some shit to prove otherwise but I'm not going to get banned again pressing the issue or proving anything. Good luck and godspeed.

btw I was not the OP and doesn't know and has never met him.
LD......you are still my favorite......come home......we miss you.
I'm sorry for your loss, but I know the threatening text messages I received weren't imaginary. You could be using a Google Voice number, but that can go to a cell phone. I am not trying to start trouble, I just know what I experienced. I am not the one to spread rumors, especially false ones. My goal was not to sabotage any provider, just warn the hobbyists. As Luxury pointed out, there are things that could be posted, but that's against board rules.
LD......you are still my favorite......come home......we miss you. Originally Posted by dearhunter
you, too, have a special place in my heart.

misunderstanding my ass
  • Trey
  • 05-01-2012, 09:58 PM
interesting..... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Very very interesting indeed. We will never get the full story though so oh well.
Very very interesting indeed. We will never get the full story though so oh well. Originally Posted by trey
Why would we wanna know the full story when conjecture is so much more fun.
Why would we wanna know the full story when conjecture is so much more fun. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
.....if you are playing games.