Now we have Female Mods closing threads in this shithole!

you are correct. it should be this ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Women are too stupid to be mods. They are also too stupid to be judges, politicians, or pigs. They also don't know jackshit about sports or politics.

now about WTF's question .. there have been female mod's here before .. nothing new.

seems like WTF is not fond of anyone here, mod's or otherwise bahhaa

I got points issues by Nyer who for some reason after 30 days decide to issue me points for a comment I made before he gave me a warning
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 04:29 PM

now about WTF's question .. there have been female mod's here before .. nothing new.

seems like WTF is not fond of anyone here, mod's or otherwise bahhaa

[/I] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No , by injecting the female Mod in here , i knew you stupid ass flagrant racist would not get the irony.

And this thread should have been shut down on the very first post.

I got points issues by Nyer who for some reason after 30 days decide to issue me points for a comment I made before he gave me a warning Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
there is no statute of limitations on posts on this board. they can go back thru every post u or anyone ever made and if it's in violation it's fair game.

and by trying to "appeal" it all u did is bring more attention to yourself.

No , by injecting the female Mod in here , i knew you stupid ass flagrant racist would not get the irony.

And this thread should have been shut down on the very first post.

. Originally Posted by WTF

u mean a hooker being a mod on a hooker site? nope .. nothing ironic about that.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 04:54 PM
No problem with it at all.

The fact is, discussion of any kind about [prohibited topic] is prohibited, along with a scant few other rules -- which are selectively enforced I might add -- and the fucking mouth breathers can't abide by them.

Let's see similar action on posts that accuse people of being a "(prohibited topic) Lover" or change one letter in a prohibited word or topic to make it acceptable.

There is a difference between opposing views and advocating hatred and violence. Just like there's a difference between being a patriotic conservative or liberal and a xenophobic racist.

Maybe now that the mod staff has explained THIS again, maybe they'll explain the rest and hold the haters accountable for their inexcusable behavior. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As a patriotic conservative, I agree with what you said, you xenophobic racist asshole.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 04:56 PM
Thoughts? Originally Posted by WTF
I think you are a well known misogynist.
Everyone would do well to get familiar with the forum guidelines you all agreed to follow......
No problem with it at all.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First time I can recall ever seeing asswipe not refer to a provider posting in this forum as a SLUNT.

Does this mean his misogyny/anger management treatment is working?

Or is he just suppressing his deep-seated anti-women issues because the sight of a mod turns him into a pussy?
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 05:47 PM
Sounds like some of you may need to rethink posting from the Cracker Barrel restaurants!

• WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 05:52 PM
First time I can recall ever seeing asswipe not refer to a provider posting in this forum as a SLUNT.

Or is he just suppressing his deep-seated anti-women issues because the sight of a mod turns him into a pussy? Originally Posted by lustylad
The Mods are not immune from the shit talking in this forum.

I say things to 2Dogs in here that i would not say in other forums.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 05:56 PM
Everyone would do well to get familiar with the forum guidelines you all agreed to follow...... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Well, this is still the political forum, so what guidelines are being broken, kind and wise sir?
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1059334835

u mean a hooker being a mod on a hooker site? nope .. nothing ironic about that.[/QUOTE]

Well , I do not agree with that but then , i do not own this board.

I will say in the Political forum sex or race of the Mod does not really matter like it may in other forums.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 05:59 PM

Or is he just suppressing his deep-seated anti-women issues because the sight of a mod turns him into a pussy? Originally Posted by lustylad
He is pretending to be following the rules while he RTM's the more robust posts of his intellectual superiors.

He is a stupid faggot, a pig,etc.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 06:01 PM
Well , I do not agree with that but then , i do not own this board. Originally Posted by WTF
You are fucking right about that one!!! Thanks be to ....the guy upstairs.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 06:08 PM
The Mods are not immune from the shit talking in this forum.

I say things to 2Dogs in here that i would not say in other forums. Originally Posted by WTF
True, and 2Dogs stuffs them right back into your fat mouth and you go away whimpering like a little [prohibited topic]

2Dogs is too smart for you, I suggest you admit it and move on.