Please Help!!!

Fellow hobbiers and ladies, I'm in need of some advice. Okay, I'm well into a "session" and provider/girlfriend requests DATY; I want it do it to BUT, things just aren't as "fresh" below as they should be. Are there any mental tricks or methods to help me ignore this and continue with the task knowing that it *probably* won't kill me? A gal once told me to hold my breath, but I can hold my breath for only so long!! Originally Posted by equation
Jaycee gives some gentle advice on convening in the shower. The answer is down to personal taste (and smell). It depends on the specific smell. Is it like BO, or is it more intimidating, like the smell of Limburger cheese well past its prime? Over time, I've smelled the former too often. If you can't stomach it, you could just honestly say you don't feel too well and wish to decline. You could always say you had bitten your tongue earlier and it hurts too much. You could also tell the lady you smell something amiss, but said in such a way that you communicate concern for her health and with no shock or blame on your part. Otherwise, you just have to breathe through your mouth and carry on.
Forgot to mention the smell of condom lube. yuk. Know what that means??
A woman knows if she is fresh or not...bottom line...and if you can smell it, best believe, she can also smell it. We have all been a lil unfresh at times, but there is no excuse for a woman to not take care of it BEFORE doing a session. While most offensive odors can be eliminated by simply douching or marinating in a bubble bath (with a tblsp of vinegar), the odor caused by yeast infection requires medicine to get rid of. It can take up to a week to cure & with no sexual contact (DATY included) as it IS transferrable.
Plus, that is a fantasy killer sweeti. I would've said something... but Im kinda blunt. lmbo!
  • KCJoe
  • 10-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Once you get past the smell you've got it licked!

But seriously, I've had "the smell" on my hands before and mutiple washing wouldn't get rid of it. Last thing I would want is the taste in my mouth.