What percentage of Trump voters do you think are wrestling fans

Let's face it they all believe in fake shit. Watching wrestling was cool as a kid but these fucking people still love the shit and think its real. That's Trump base for ya!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What percentage of Libtard voters didn't vote but complain after they lose? 100%

listen up Negro! vote, win or shut yer negro ass up!!! got that?

have a nice day!!!!!

I do. It goes to show how easily duped they are Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Nobody is being duped. Everyone knows Professional Wrestling is choreographed. But all those guys are former athletes and they still have to be in tip top shape to pull it off. If Conservatives attend pro wrestling events more than Democrats it's probably because Conservatives enjoy the outing and try to have a good time. While on the other hand Democrats are always looking for something to protest about and cause trouble, that's no way to live.
Life is too short to worry about shit you don't have any control over.

Jim
So, Jim, you are explaining why fake sport is so attractive to people who eat a steady diet of fake news from a fake human being YOU put in power?

I WONDER IF THERE ARE ANY CONSERVATIVES WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU JIM?

Read this, if you haven't reached your word limit for the day, Jim.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ia-fake-233615

Enjoying another shit sandwich I see Assup.
Enjoying another shit sandwich I see Assup. Originally Posted by gnadfly
" shit sandwich " sans bread ! With " white cream " sauce ! Fed to him on a " stick " after it's been pounded into his ass a few times !
Who's your favorite WWE Superstar, your assholiness?
" shit sandwich " sans bread ! With " white cream " sauce ! Fed to him on a " stick " after it's been pounded into his ass a few times ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The school district will fire you eventually, Gey Rey, once they gather all the evidence.

Nom Nom Nom Nom Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A constant diet of them can't be good for your health.
So, Jim, you are explaining why fake sport is so attractive to people who eat a steady diet of fake news from a fake human being YOU put in power?

I WONDER IF THERE ARE ANY CONSERVATIVES WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU JIM?

Read this, if you haven't reached your word limit for the day, Jim.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ia-fake-233615

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For Trump Professional Wrestling was a business venture. It's all about money, what sells nothing more. If Conservatives or whoever watches this shit want to believe these events are authentic and not choreographed that's on them. Like all major businessmen and politicians Trump is a Mason, a New World Order Puppet. It's all about money and power. The owners of the Mainstream Media are also Masons. They present to us News that sells whether it be authentic or orchestrated. It's a known fact and the evidence is all around us. They've got you right where they want you. You believe everything they want you to believe. You go around looking for signs of racism and injustice wherever you go and blame everyone and everything other than the real culprits. What's the point in wasting so much energy on such trivial bullshit? The next president whether Democrat or Republican will be the same as Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. They are all Masons and members and supporters of the NWO.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 03-18-2017, 12:26 PM
For Trump Professional Wrestling was a business venture. It's all about money, what sells nothing more. If Conservatives or whoever watches this shit want to believe these events are authentic and not choreographed that's on them. Like all major businessmen and politicians Trump is a Mason, a New World Order Puppet. It's all about money and power. The owners of the Mainstream Media are also Masons. They present to us News that sells whether it be authentic or orchestrated. It's a known fact and the evidence is all around us. They've got you right where they want you. You believe everything they want you to believe. You go around looking for signs of racism and injustice wherever you go and blame everyone and everything other than the real culprits. What's the point in wasting so much energy on such trivial bullshit? The next president whether Democrat or Republican will be the same as Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. They are all Masons and members and supporters of the NWO.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The Bushes were not Masons - they were Skull and Bones.
The Bushes were not Masons - they were Skull and Bones. Originally Posted by DSK
True Yale guys.
The Bushes were not Masons - they were Skull and Bones. Originally Posted by DSK
It's all the same. Secret Societies, secret agendas. Money and power rule the masses. The best thing we can do is just enjoy life. People trying to judge others by the type of entertainment they prefer is just plain ridiculous.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 03-18-2017, 09:36 PM
It's all the same. Secret Societies, secret agendas. Money and power rule the masses. The best thing we can do is just enjoy life. People trying to judge others by the type of entertainment they prefer is just plain ridiculous.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Well, I don't know. Asswipe prefers gay sex for entertainment, and I judge him for that.
  • R.M.
  • 03-19-2017, 12:10 AM
Lets see...which supporters are wearing the masks?

Yeah, the masked people look like both wrestling fans and Obama/Hillary supporters. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This right here is what they want swept under the carpet. SMH. IJS.
Well, I don't know. Asswipe prefers gay sex for entertainment, and I judge him for that. Originally Posted by DSK
Naaaahh! Gay sex is his LIFE STYLE. For entertainment, he trolls this forum. So sad!