The Murder Of Tyre Nichols………

His name sound like the OKC bomber, I had to look it up when I heard it on CNN. Maybe the government should just name kids a number.
Got a link to that tox report from the autopsy that shows the amount of the lethal dose? Originally Posted by Precious_b
When you show a 275 lbs man Ken give you knee to back of neck for 9 mins 51 seconds. We can talk about a nother reason he did.
You just don't use deadly force unless you plans to kill. If you go into like local funeral home and smash the neck of the dead body you going to jail.
Police don’t assault people. And they surely don’t kill people that don’t deserve it. Well, at least that’s what we keep being told by the right. They blame the victims that die to police and I expect to start hearing that from the right within the next couple of weeks. Maybe itll be treated differently from the right this time (I have my suspicions as to why it might be). Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Only took a couple of days for the folks on the right to blame the victim in no less than 5 threads here. Good job fellas.
Only took a couple of days for the folks on the right to blame the victim in no less than 5 threads here. Good job fellas. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
He only had 71 chances to obey! All while resisting punching and running from the cops.
https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/henn...psy-6-3-20.pdf

Note: No life-threatening injuries identified Originally Posted by texassapper
Dr. Allecia Wilson autopsy says otherwise.

Both autopsies agree on homicide.
I feel bad for tyre... no statues for him.. no summer of rioting. A black mans death at the hands of the police is only significant if a White cop is responsible.

I guess that's what white supremacy really is. It determines what minority deaths are worth reporting.
https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/henn...psy-6-3-20.pdf

Note: No life-threatening injuries identified Originally Posted by texassapper
Please have a 275 man put his knee on the back of you neck for 9 mins and I will care what the report says. Please show the video of that. I could care less if it even real.

Infact it makes worse because it rules out justify or masks. The coos are murder
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2023, 11:46 AM

George Floyd died of a drug overdose. There's no argument over that. Originally Posted by texassapper
If George Floyd was a boxer was shot while on the ring boxing .... what would you think of the dumbass who said he died of boxing injuries?
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2023, 11:51 AM
I feel bad for tyre... no statues for him.. no summer of rioting. A black mans death at the hands of the police is only significant if a White cop is responsible.

I guess that's what white supremacy really is. It determines what minority deaths are worth reporting. Originally Posted by texassapper
Did you notice the difference in how each police department handled their firings?

Maybe you might want to think about that...or you could just lie against and say Tyre died of a drug overdose.
He only had 71 chances to obey! All while resisting punching and running from the cops. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Iam sorry to inform you whether or not Tyre was resisting or not the Officers involved must use a reasonable amount of force to affect the arrest and that force must be contingent upon their training. None of those five Officers involved were trained to behave in that manner. I saw many moments in that video where Tyre could have been easily and effectively handcuffed and then transported. Those Officers chose not too, they repeatedly beat this kid until his injuries resulted in his demise. That's not good Police work, it just isn't.

I guess that's what white supremacy really is. It determines what minority deaths are worth reporting. Originally Posted by texassapper
His death has nothing to do about race.
Wilbur Smith wrote in one of his novels that if everyone in South Africa were the same colour, the same problems would still exist. It wasn't about colour.

Tyre death brings up the same problem: police who think they are unaccountable.

(BTW, example I gave, it is Tribalism that is the problem Wilbur referenced.)
There has got to be some back story or history to this.
I thought the blood tests showed that George Floyd had covid.
I thought the blood tests showed that George Floyd had covid. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Why would they test a dead man for Covid?