Oh boy, Oh boy! Questions by Jemma. Here we go!

In honor of St. Valentine I will attempt to answer the questions honestly and without regard to the baiting of the 'tards.

1) I expect a hooktard to have both boobs and a butt.
I like to pinch and twist the nipples when in CG and bite the butt. Stripper heel pissing is not optional.

2) I expect a hooktard to be easy on the eyes. Makeup and hair did is fine as long as they know how to did it without looking like a whore. In my experience there is no amount of ugly that can be completely covered up with a DuPont overhaul. This was discussed in a thread a few months ago.

3) Most any kind of touch is good for me. Massages are kind of like blow jobs. Some are better than others but I haven't had a bad one yet.

In honor of dh, fancy and the missing DG I have to add:
There's always a chance that I could see a hooker who: doesn't do CG, doesn't let me pinch and twist her nipples, doesn't let me at least let me tease the starfish a little, doesn't give a good blow job or massage, fucks like a dead fish, hides her stripper heels where I can't find them, or thinks she can cover up her inside ugly. It just hasn't happened yet. I might say also that I haven't been desperate enough to scheduled a session with Jemma...Yet. ijs
1). Yes, I've met a lot of guys who are sweet and seem like they're "ok", but man! Oh boy! They become a beast in the sheets! I love it! I just tell them to fuck me hard and they do so! (-:
2). No, that would be a awkward! /-: glad it hasn't happened and hope it doesn't!
3). It doesn't bother me and I don't think they have gay tendencies. If it makes it for an explosive ejaculation, why not?!
1) I am an ass man . I love a soft , shapely , tasty booty.
2) Hair and make up done is preferable , but depends on the lady.
3) I love a good massage as long as it's playful and not too clinical.
op's goin' about increasing business the wrong way.
1) cute butt, see LM above
2) no makeup, but brush the hair
3) massage if decent, touching everywhere better
1. Breasts - minimum B to maximum D. Ass - round and grabbable
2. Prefer natural beauty - no makeup, hair down
3. Sensual touching
  • drax1
  • 02-11-2015, 06:10 PM
1. Ass
2. Little makeup
3. Yes, Asians give the best massages.
1. Dat Ass.
2. Whored out to the max in full fucking war paint make-up.
3. No.
I am completely freakin shocked no one has shredded her yet. This is Eccie Houston Coed right? Is this what SIU was talking about with weird board behavior during the update?

Wakeup, Boardman, Deerhunter, L4B? You all OK? Should we send a doctor?

1). Ass, all day, every day
2). Minimal makeup. Just because you're a whore doesn't mean we want you to look like a cheap one.
3). If we wanted a massage we would go see a good FBSM that specializes and only costs $120/hr. We come to you to screw a hot young coed and see if you swallow.

As far as the greek/gay comment: you're doing nothing but projecting a stupid idea to defend the fact you don't like taking it in the ass. Wanting to screw a hot chick in the ass is very hetero. Some providers pussies just aren't as tight as you all like to think, but your asses are usually a completely different story. Add on the whole taboo thing and it's a great time.
I am completely freakin shocked no one has shredded her yet. This is Eccie Houston Coed right? Is this what SIU was talking about with weird board behavior during the update?

Wakeup, Boardman, Deerhunter, L4B? You all OK? Should we send a doctor?
Originally Posted by citizen44
Computer glitch.
yea.... building cardboard forts all day screwed me up.... then the fuggin glitch..
yea.... building cardboard forts all day screwed me up.... then the fuggin glitch.. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Thancks for the waterproof addition.
Couple more and I'll be renting out space.
Who's your roommate?

image.jpg
my spelling sucks....

it meant to say Fart asshole
Who's your roommate?

Attachment 391407 Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
You interested.
I thinck you qualify for the hotness discount...Just pick up after yourself and don't complain about the fucking toilet seat.