Why are so many providers so Anti-text?

Yep. I do talk with the single ones, but my current Fav has a SO. Don't want to mess up a good thing. Plenty of time to talk when we are together.
I don't mind just texting , but I require at least one phone call ..I need to hear your voice ..if the guy refuses to call then I assume he's hiding something...But I am now getting to where if that's the only form of communication depending on the guys screening info I'll take it . the one that gets me is the email or pm only guy , that one I won't accept .. I mean seriously ? Get a cheap throw away burner phone .lol
I agree that Texting leaves a digital trail, so you have to user it wisely.

example.. Use PM's on here or voice call to set up the appointment (use code word "Lunch" for the session or some other non descriptive word) and lets say you are meeting her at a Hotel..which she has told you via voice or PM on here where it is but she has not given you the room (unless she is living there for her stay in town).

The text she can send you is just a room #... no mention of what happening there is posted.

By using (and it is tricky) 2-3 different communications methods (voice, email and maybe texting) to do the complete conversation from setting up the appointment to final instruction as to actual location/room # etc.. makes it almost impossible for LEO to figure out what is where.

The one GOOD thing about deleting texts messages once done is that though they stay on the server - if asked about texts all you need to do is tell them "what and leave a trail? are you nuts?" - LEO will either take it at face value or not..but it reduces the odds of them looking on the server from 100% to 50/50

the idea is not to give them a clue as to where to look.
Eh, who's anti-text? Pretty much all of my communication in this business is over text. Naturally, don't be an idiot and text about rates or activities, just times and places. And deleting them all after the session is probably good too.
I find this thread odd. I can't recall any strippers or women from SD sites I have met up with who did not prefer text. I would swear some of them send out a general text every monday to all the guys on their roster like "hey handsome whats your scheule this week." later messages might say "pasadena location, noon, $120." Or I might text "is that sexy outfit in car."

Since I am a Strip Club Hobbyist plus have met gals from SD sites I usually have already established a relationship.

SD gals may have a question like "how much is allownace." I might reply "my offer is $150 for this session, I will take care of price of room." The ones who are FOS ROB will bug off claiming they expect 3000 month allowance. The ones for real will meet up.
I don't mind just texting , but I require at least one phone call ..I need to hear your voice ..if the guy refuses to call then I assume he's hiding something...But I am now getting to where if that's the only form of communication depending on the guys screening info I'll take it . the one that gets me is the email or pm only guy , that one I won't accept .. I mean seriously ? Get a cheap throw away burner phone .lol Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I agree with you Allison. I like talking to the girl before I meet her. Something short and sweet. Most providers like text only. I think I only talked to 3 girls before I seen them.
I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I hate getting a text as the first communication from a complete stranger and I almost always respond with 'please call'. Text is too anonymous and I don't want to waste my time texting back and forth for an hour with a time waster or some one playing games. You wouldn't believe how many guys text us and have no intention of actually spending any money. It is also very impersonal and I want to actually hear a voice so I know who I am dealing with and get at least a little feel of what they're like before I agree to meet. Texting also takes up a lot more of my time. I would much rather have a 5 minute conversation and cover all of the details than having to keep stopping whatever I'm doing and replying to a million texts and dragging that same conversation out for half an hour or longer. Then we get the guys that think that since they've booked an appointment they have the right to keep texting and bugging the shit out of you until their appointment time. I don't mind a little friendly banter once we've spoken but you don't get to tie up 2 hours of my time before your hour session even begins.
Well, then there's the case of a hobbyist not using a "hobby phone," then leaving the phone vulnerable to his wife or s/o getting into it. Then she texts you and not him, you never know who is behind a text message. I also know of someone who texted their ATF what he wanted to do to her later at the hotel, and then accidentally sent it to his wife and not the ATF and it was obvious it was meant for someone else...handle now guested, still married, who knows?

~
I also know of someone who texted their ATF what he wanted to do to her later at the hotel, and then accidentally sent it to his wife and not the ATF and it was obvious it was meant for someone else...handle now guested, still married, who knows? ~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Okay, that guy there ^^^
Is one Stupid Fucking Retard, dumbass deserves to lose half his stuff. If you're going to play, play smart. If you don't understand technology, don't use it.
Sorry, no sympathy here.
This incident didn't happen with me, but I know who it is and he is someone who loves sending incredibly explicit texts messages/emails. I put the kibosh on that right away & gave him my reasons, but apparently he didn't heed my warning(s). Anyway, he's a good guy, but he was just like a kid in a candy store. I think he'll be back w/a new handle someday, probably not soon, but he had too much fun here to walk away I think.

Think of these things as cautionary tales.

~