What if a BNG lasts a looooong time?

I just wish grace preston would meet me for a BnG...
If you take a hour to pop...you pay her for her hour.

If you work for a hour, do you expect to paid? I mean...get real dude. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
And don't forget to tip her extra for the lockjaw you may cause. Geez.
I just wish grace preston would meet me for a BnG... Originally Posted by oldguitarboy
Ahem.... you were one of the exceptions.... silly boy.

If you work for a hour, do you expect to paid? I mean...get real dude. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
So if I pop in 15 minutes buy paid for an hour I should expect you to return the remaining money? I mean.... get real lady

I am so glad you brought that up and made that type of comparison as I agree with your statement, except for one thing. Do providers really get paid for just their time spent with a hobbyist? If that is the case, I rarely if ever see in a provider's ad or showcase the words "all inclusive", meaning that no matter what services are rendered, the fee for the time is the same. Instead, I see many profiles with upcharges for this or that service, but the same amount of time.

Now, if I am am hourly paid employee, for that hour I am getting paid, I have to do whatever is relevant to job I am hired for that my employer says for me to do and for the time I get paid for. As an example, if I was an electrician running wire and I have to hand dig a trench in the ground with a shovel to run the wire, I am not going to tell my boss that it will be $50 extra on my check for me to do so. Guess how long it would be for my boss to get real and fire me?
Okay, I should have been more specific on my original post....I forgot how many folks like to take a-hole, cheap shots on reply's.

I was just talking in general but if we are talking about me specifically, I can sometimes pop in 3 minutes. However, sometimes it takes longer so I just wanted to know protocol when you can't plan ahead.

What I've heard from the folks who actually provide value in their replys is that I should always take extra cash and when it gets to 15 minutes or so and I haven't gone then pull her up for a quick fee/time discussion. I can do that.
BnG going and going and going... like Melannie was being so subtle about... "she ain't doin' it right."
Okay, I should have been more specific on my original post....I forgot how many folks like to take a-hole, cheap shots on reply's.

I was just talking in general but if we are talking about me specifically, I can sometimes pop in 3 minutes. However, sometimes it takes longer so I just wanted to know protocol when you can't plan ahead.

What I've heard from the folks who actually provide value in their replys is that I should always take extra cash and when it gets to 15 minutes or so and I haven't gone then pull her up for a quick fee/time discussion. I can do that. Originally Posted by hornfan93
Yes sir, this place is full of losers who like to troll and take cheap shots or talk out of their asses like they're better than you... IMO you're a loser if you do that...
So if I pop in 15 minutes buy paid for an hour I should expect you to return the remaining money? I mean.... get real lady Originally Posted by Dfwexpat
Here are a few qualifying questions...

1. Did you schedule an hour? Because-- if you did and she's worth a grain of salt, she didn't book anyone else during your time.

2. Are you a "one and done" type of gent? If you are.. did you let the lady know this ahead of time? I've gone as far as to ask because if they are capable of more than one in an hour, I like to get that first one quickly so that there is recovery time-- increases the odds of multiples if ya KWIM. But if they tell me that only 1 is possible.. I'm gonna slow the horse way down.. unless THEY are the ones attempting to go "Fast and Furious"

3. Now... if you schedule for an hour, and are done in 15 minutes... is she getting dressed? If so, then she's not worth her salt and in that case, you are more than justified to feel ripped off... but if you are done in 15 minutes.. and she is attempting a round 2.. or if you are done in 15.. and YOU start getting dressed.... then that is 100% on you.

Yep!
Well said GP
+1 PS
I do BNG all the time, its supposed to be in and out. No more than 15-20 mins. If I feel I need any longer than that to finish then I will fork over more cash for that half hour or hour rate.
  • BLM69
  • 04-13-2015, 03:49 PM
I always put my balls in the providers mouth and beat it after 15 mins then finish cim or cof.
As for the OP,, this is one of the reasons I do not offer BNG's.. either it goes over because I would feel bad to send you away and not fair to me .. or it is too quick and I'm like WTF.. what about me?? Either way not fair..LOL... just way too impersonable for my taste.[/QUOTE]

Ah Ms Starr who can only booked a bng with you?...got to spend at least 30 minutes on your ass