JoanJet - Ohio report for Ladies

Wait sweetheart, the shale oil exploration industry is about to cut loose in Ohio. When it does you will be getting a huge influx of seasoned and horney oil field workers from the Gulf Coast. Trust me. Also, you are hot!!!!
I hope you guys have better luck with that than the folks in the NYS Southern Tier (that would be the south New York state border area) have had with getting Fracking approved. Why the dumbass New York state government won't approve it (in the form of Governor Cuomo & the State DEC) so that folks can start getting that influx of cash to pump into the local Economy and the State Tax coffers is beyond me. Hell, the Governor refused to appear in Binghamton, NY when President Obama visited this Summer so he didn't have to answer questions about his position or defend it.
I'm all about fracking, but I digress...

It's always about marketing and knowing your target audience. Hooking is a recession proof business because men who want sex will always find a way to pay for it. Johns may be wanting to spend less but they are out there. It may be hookers have to lower their rates and work twice as hard...but that's what happens in EVERY business.
I'm all about fracking, but I digress...

It's always about marketing and knowing your target audience. Hooking is a recession proof business because men who want sex will always find a way to pay for it. Johns may be wanting to spend less but they are out there. It may be hookers have to lower their rates and work twice as hard...but that's what happens in EVERY business. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Tell that to girls with GPS. They think they are God's gift to man. They won't insult themselves by lowering their rates. These girls just don't understand supply and demand. Someone wanting to give you $200 is better than nobody willing to give you $300.
Tell that to girls with GPS. They think they are God's gift to man. They won't insult themselves by lowering their rates. These girls just don't understand supply and demand. Someone wanting to give you $200 is better than nobody willing to give you $300. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I couldn't agree more. We all sell ourselves...the only difference is the price and terms. I sort of don't understand the difference once you're getting paid for sex.

I might get what equates to over $1000 an hour, but that in no way makes me better than a BNG $80 girl. It just means I'm a better marketer...and I've better targeted the right market...
Wait sweetheart, the shale oil exploration industry is about to cut loose in Ohio. When it does you will be getting a huge influx of seasoned and horney oil field workers from the Gulf Coast. Trust me. Also, you are hot!!!! Originally Posted by Marshpirate
It has been there for more than a year. The men work long hours and are under paid. Some of the water truck drivers only get 10.00 hr. I was a Union Pipeliner card holder, Union.The " Frackers" are not Union. Some work 12 hrs day 7 days a week. I know I did for gas Co.When you work that hard after about 4 weeks you have no idea what day of the week it is trust me. That's non - Union for ya.I really feel for them. The Coal miners have been put out of Union work because of the Shale projects.The new way for AEP is now gas. The lines have been in ground many years from Texas Eastern, Rocky Mt Pipeline 36 inch and main line 42..Thus you have low wages and high Motel rent, tired men with family's and bills. JJ
  • Old-T
  • 12-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Tell that to girls with GPS. They think they are God's gift to man. They won't insult themselves by lowering their rates. These girls just don't understand supply and demand. Someone wanting to give you $200 is better than nobody willing to give you $300. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
For some that is true and for others it is not. I have sat down with a number of ladies to talk financial plans. What do they need, what's important to them, what are their constraints.

Some indeed can drop their price--hypothetically let's stay with your 300 to 200 example--and it still makes sense economically.

But for others, when they factor in travel and prep hours, renting a room, child care, gas, advertising, increased medical & beauty costs, etc., the margin becomes small. Small enough it may not be worth their while (a subjective term) to put up with the BS of the business.

What really makes the decision for some is that at 300 (let's say) they can work a day job and fit in a few selective clients and pull in the total they need.

If they drop to 200, they need to see more clients which makes it near impossible to do that while also keeping the day job. Plus they have to become less selective about who they see.
  • Old-T
  • 12-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Sorry, duplicate post.
I hope you guys have better luck with that than the folks in the NYS Southern Tier (that would be the south New York state border area) have had with getting Fracking approved. Why the dumbass New York state government won't approve it (in the form of Governor Cuomo & the State DEC) so that folks can start getting that influx of cash to pump into the local Economy and the State Tax coffers is beyond me. Hell, the Governor refused to appear in Binghamton, NY when President Obama visited this Summer so he didn't have to answer questions about his position or defend it. Originally Posted by RochBob
No idea lot of yes and no's.
I agree
I couldn't agree more. We all sell ourselves...the only difference is the price and terms. I sort of don't understand the difference once you're getting paid for sex.

I might get what equates to over $1000 an hour, but that in no way makes me better than a BNG $80 girl. It just means I'm a better marketer...and I've better targeted the right market... Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Nice , Help me , lool ,save your money buy a Farm. I still have my farm no value it's in Ohio. I just had everything demolished , do still have the land. Was very hard to do. The Pres gave Ohio a 400 mill demolition bill. Its called Moving Forward Ohio. LMFAO. I got in on it and poof no more bills, guessing that was my 36,000 severance pay , lol.
Nice , Help me , lool ,save your money buy a Farm. I still have my farm no value it's in Ohio. I just had everything demolished , do still have the land. Was very hard to do. The Pres gave Ohio a 400 mill demolition bill. Its called Moving Forward Ohio. LMFAO. I got in on it and poof no more bills, guessing that was my 36,000 severance pay , lol. Originally Posted by JoanJet
I know it sucks sometimes...trust me I do. But now that you've figured out that's not the right place for you...maybe you need to look somewhere else...reinvent yourself...up your game, etc...

It's all in the marketing, baby!
For some that is true and for others it is not. I have sat down with a number of ladies to talk financial plans. What do they need, what's important to them, what are their constraints.

Some indeed can drop their price--hypothetically let's stay with your 300 to 200 example--and it still makes sense economically.

But for others, when they factor in travel and prep hours, renting a room, child care, gas, advertising, increased medical & beauty costs, etc., the margin becomes small. Small enough it may not be worth their while (a subjective term) to put up with the BS of the business.

What really makes the decision for some is that at 300 (let's say) they can work a day job and fit in a few selective clients and pull in the total they need.

If they drop to 200, they need to see more clients which makes it near impossible to do that while also keeping the day job. Plus they have to become less selective about who they see. Originally Posted by Old-T
Good point. I get the profit margin but I'm talking about the girls who mainly live in the BP domain. They have little prep time or other expenses. A lot of these girls also don't understand the economics of the hobbiest-- especially those who only do outcalls or expect the gentleman to provide the cost of the room. Suddenly, a 300 expense can balloon to 350 or 400 for the guy. Personally, I prefer a provider who keeps her rates simple with everything factored in. I don't like being nickled and dimed. A smart provider that gets an incall, can price the cost of the room into her rates.
I know it sucks sometimes...trust me I do. But now that you've figured out that's not the right place for you...maybe you need to look somewhere else...reinvent yourself...up your game, etc...

It's all in the marketing, baby! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
On Tour , I just happen to be stuck with farm in Ohio go back from time to time, about 3 miles from A Mall that about to close ,lol. Thanks God the movie theater is in it. Heck they close or Burger King, Banks moving into stores. Went home and Quiesnio's was closed , car dealer ships etc.Thank God I listened to John Cougar or I would probably not have my Farm land. JCM rules smart man. Pretender's song about the shopping Malls of Ohio . " Went Back to Ohio and my City was Gone, lol. She was way ahead of me like 30 years.
The Coal miners have been put out of Union work because of the Shale projects. Originally Posted by JoanJet
Interesting take on that. Many seem to believe the EPA's regulations on coal burning power plants had a significant amount to do with the Coal miners in Appalachia being put out of work.