Fuck it.....

Blah, Blah.. Bobbies, Margaritas, Blah, Blah.......

The 2 words I read in this thread will make any day better !
You like bobbies? You sick fucker ...
Dos Equis is how I get down after work.
Dos Equis is how I get down after work. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
After work?
Isn't that . . .
oh, never mind.
  • Seedy
  • 08-19-2014, 08:09 PM
I was having a sangria and playing with boobies Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm having a Pepsi, and thinking about playing with myself. LMMFAO
I'm having a Pepsi, and thinking about playing with myself. LMMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
Dude.....

Sometimes thinking is better than doing it.

You better not be eating Cheetos too..
Dude.....

Sometimes thinking is better than doing it.

You better not be eating Cheetos too.. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Something a high school coach told my brother's baseball team after winning a local championship, "Never celebrate with your bat in the locker room after eating Cheetos on the bus ride home."

I didn't understand it, either... until now.
Something a high school coach told my brother's baseball team after winning a local championship, "Never celebrate with your bat in the locker room after eating Cheetos on the bus ride home."

I didn't understand it, either... until now.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
cross posting a recap....

.......I had a long morning and was out in the heat. I saw a mexican restaurant I hadn't tried before near a spa I hadn't tried before. So I popped in and ordered two frozen house margaritas just before the lunch discount ended. Those 7-11 type slushie ones areen't my favorite but they were 3 bucks each....very cold...and in a salted mug. They were not authentic...but they REALLY hit the spot. I should have had three.

I ate some chips and salsa. Then two tacos al carbon (I didn't want a sizzling hot metal plate). I dumped the meet from the hand made tortillas and ate the meet with a fork...alternating dipping between the very robust cooked red sauce and a cold coating with a little guacamole and pico. I ate the tortillas plain but stained with the meet juice. They weren't the best...but pretty good. I was sitting 10 feet from the lady rolling them out by hand.

The refried beans were THICK. Man, they were good on the chips with a dab of quacamole. I usually overdose on jalepenos...but didn't want to break out in a sweat. Damn it was hot today.

I all but licked the plate and then paid the bill. My body was tingling nicely because I downed those two ritas fast. So I meandered down the strip center to the spa for one hour of pampering.

Got done...and found a shade tree to park under and slept for 30 minutes.

Drove home and slipped past the SO so she wouldn't smell the lotion and I jumped in the shower to recharge and transport back to reality.

Laid in the bed for a few minutes and watched a little bit of the stupid riot action....started to feel some movement below caused by Megyn Kelly...so I knew it was time to get back to work or my day would be lost.

My boy and I headed out to a coffee shop and going to work past midnight.

Maybe tonight when I get back, I'll give the wife an injection of love juice to help her sleep better. Maybe cum is like breast milk...and the tequila finds its way there just the same.
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
....I'm going for a massage.

First a margarita and a few chips....then Chinese massage.

I've got so much work to do....but one hour further behind won't make a difference.

It will be a nice hour not worrying about .... DG's racial baggage....

By 4 o'clock, I'll be a new man. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I feel so much better now.....but I had a hard time relaxing.

I couldn't stop contemplating why YummyMarie spells Yummy ending in "y" instead of "ie" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Why does one spell "tummy," with a "y," and not with an "ie?"

Tummie
Funnie
Rummie
Jellie
Bellie
Dummie
Sunnie
Gummie
Mummie

Hmmm...
I like yummy more becuz she is yummy and delicious

Why does one spell "tummy," with a "y," and not with an "ie?"

Tummie
Funnie
Rummie
Jellie
Bellie
Dummie
Sunnie
Gummie
Mummie

Hmmm... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Does "kittie' look correct to any of you fucktards?

How about pussie?

that's what I thought...
I was thinking:

YummyMary - yes

YummieMarie - yes

YummyMarie - just doesn't seem right
I was thinking:

YummyMary - yes

YummieMarie - yes

YummyMarie - just doesn't seem right Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I thought the same thing...but this I do know...

No matter how she choses to spell it...Yumie, Yummie, Yummy, Yummie, Yumee, Yummy, Yummeee...at the end of the day....

SHE IS 1,000,000% YUMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY.......love that girl...