What do you guys prefer??

make up is ok, fresh out of the shower and still a little wet is greatness.
I am a 100% natual guy myself. I have always liked seeing the natural beauty in a woman, no cover up. If they are ugly, which is subjective, then no amount of paint is going to help.
light to none at all for me. I love a woman's natural look; boobs and makeup included.
I'll have to agree with Bluesplyr on this one...something about seeing an attractive woman wrapped in a towel, just out of the shower - I know this one is a pro photo job, but damn...who needs make-up when you look like that. And I know some of our Dallas girls could easily pull off this look and make your knees weak.
A little lip gloss is ok, but no pancake face! Natural beauty is the best turn on for this old hobbyist.
Ain't nothin' better than make up sex! Originally Posted by hd
Thats what i was thinking!!
I like Dark Eye Liner
Make-up makes any woman more beautiful.
If I notice your make up, then you're wearing too much.
If I notice your make up, then you're wearing too much. Originally Posted by Shackleton
Well said
I prefer less. i love the natural beauty. Alyssa. U can't go wrong either way. Do whatever u like to do. U won't get any complaints i bet.
If your cell phone has makeup smeared all over it, you are overdoing it.
IMHO some women need some to look good. Those more fortunate do not. The best can go either way.

My 2 lifetime ATFs don't need it and look great with it. One was my ex-wife. The other is my top AMP girl. She needs nothing to look great. Full blown SW face is exciting as hell. My favorite is lite. She look incredible. I really like the none to SW variety. Never know what (who) to expect.

The really cool part it that I don't need different women to get variety. That was true with my ex as well.

Torito
mind made up and ready to roll...
Less is best, IMHO. Good red lipstick is a plus--but don't get it on my shirt collar so the wifey finds it!!! I don't need to be missing any parts that would deter me from the hobby!