Ok I'm thinking of Houston...

I'm seriously considering it now...perhaps I'll start looking at flights!

Just one more question, may be stupid, but are people in TX going to make fun of my accent?

Thanks everyone! Originally Posted by Valerie
Speaking as one who lives here...but is not OF here....if they do...they've got a LOT of nerve!!! Who doesn't love a nice twang????
After receiving several PM's on here, I am trying to decide to tour Houston or not....I have never been to TX, and to be honest I once was going to come but then after hearing what some of the other ladies on this board had to say about it, I decided to cancel it...

So I was hoping some of you could answer some of my questions please..

What part of Houston is safe to stay?
Best places to advertise for this area?

I was told by a guy on here that TX guys won't pay more than 250hr?...I do charge more than that, so is that true?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Val Originally Posted by Valerie
Area of town would be Galleria area. (maps.google.com and seach for Westheimer and 610 loop)

Its on the side, a great mall is there, nice restaurants, good hotels etc. I think there is one or two hotels that visiting providers seem to like over in that area.

Rate wise, Its your time, you charge what you think is fare.
Speaking as one who lives here...but is not OF here....if they do...they've got a LOT of nerve!!! Who doesn't love a nice twang???? Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Well I'm not sure I'd call it a twang lol...
Ok so I've decided to come to Houston instead of DC now.....Thanks for everyone's input!
Ok so I've decided to come to Houston instead of DC now.....Thanks for everyone's input!
Originally Posted by Valerie
ill give you some more input!
Well I'm not sure I'd call it a twang lol... Originally Posted by Valerie
I'm game...what WOULD you call it?

Welcome, in advance! Just don't stick around TOO long...the accent is "sticky."

I got mistaken for a native Texan not long ago...of course it was in CT...what do they know???
I'm game...what WOULD you call it?

Welcome, in advance! Just don't stick around TOO long...the accent is "sticky."

I got mistaken for a native Texan not long ago...of course it was in CT...what do they know??? Originally Posted by Sisyphus
LOL...I dunno what to call mine other than a British accent?
a British accent is very sexy I think most guys would love it. I know I would
Your worth A LOT more than 250/hour. Don't listen to anyone trying to bargain with your prices or telling you your too expensive. There are plenty of guys willing to pay your rate. With that said, I am glad you have decided to tour Houston!!! I love blondes, and will see you when you arrive!

After receiving several PM's on here, I am trying to decide to tour Houston or not....I have never been to TX, and to be honest I once was going to come but then after hearing what some of the other ladies on this board had to say about it, I decided to cancel it...

So I was hoping some of you could answer some of my questions please..

What part of Houston is safe to stay?
Best places to advertise for this area?

I was told by a guy on here that TX guys won't pay more than 250hr?...I do charge more than that, so is that true?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Val Originally Posted by Valerie
LOL...I dunno what to call mine other than a British accent? Originally Posted by Valerie
But, of course! Got fixated on the whole "location" thing...

Who doesn't love a nice British accent? If these hayseeds (Easy, fellez! It's said with love...) can't handle that, the hell with them!

What part of the Isle? If not a London native, that is. Really do need to find those glasses I misplaced at some point...
You should do well. I would suggest the Westchase area.

What part of the Isle? If not a London native, that is. Really do need to find those glasses I misplaced at some point... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
I am a London girl!....I was born there and it's the only place in England I would live lol!
Your worth A LOT more than 250/hour. Don't listen to anyone trying to bargain with your prices or telling you your too expensive. There are plenty of guys willing to pay your rate. With that said, I am glad you have decided to tour Houston!!! I love blondes, and will see you when you arrive! Originally Posted by i_love_blonde_girls
Thank you....I haven't personally had anyone complain about my rates, I just went off of what other board members had said, but you guys have def cleared that up for me!
Originally Posted by Valerie
Yay, come on down!!! Let's play!

I've also played with your friend Christie (didn't know you guys were friends till SingleMaltScotch mentioned it above.. Sorry) and been waiting for her to come back with her sis (my handle ain't KinkyNasty for nothin... Lol! But, please don't let my handle scare you off... I'm really a pussy (eating) cat! Lol!)

Btw, love your sig line!

Hope to see you when you get here!

KN
Thank you....I haven't personally had anyone complain about my rates, I just went off of what other board members had said, but you guys have def cleared that up for me! Originally Posted by Valerie
That member is on vacation for now so no worries