Toy Bag Dilemma

• rwksl
  • 02-03-2011, 06:44 PM
I would love to see the face of a bloke if he stole your "computer bag" once he opened it up~ Originally Posted by Valerie
This reminds me of the time my wife and I got pulled over by a county sheriff while on the way home from a swinger party. It was about 2:30 in the morning and we were on a stretch of lonely country road heading to our weekend home.

We had just bought a new car that day and didn't realize that there was a short in the tail lights. When the sheriff approached our car, he checked out my license & insurance and also made sure I didn't look drunk. He asked us what we doing out so late (I told him we were coming home from a party) and he then explained why he pulled me over.

When I told him the car was new and I wasn't totally familiar with the instrument controls, he offered to check them out to see if he could get the lights on. As he tried out the various controls on the panel, the overhead lights came on and I saw him look over to my wife for the first time.

My wife was sitting in the passenger seat. She had on a revealing low-cut blouse and a very short skirt, which was hiked up to the top of her thighs. The sheriff took a long, lingering up-and-down look at her and then nodded to me with a small smile.

While we were trying to get the tail lights to come on, my wife offered to get out of the car to check the lights while we worked the insturment controls. Every time we asked her if the lights had come on yet, she would bend over in her short skirt to check the tail lights. The sheriff and and I were getting quite an eyeful the whole time because my wife hadn't put her panties back on after we had played at the party.

About that time I saw something in the back seat had caught the sheriff's eye. When he aimed his flashlight into the back seat, I saw what had gotten his attention. My wife's toy bag had fallen over and all of her toys -- vibrators, condoms, lubricants, and her errant panties -- were spilled out all over the back seat.

The sheriff looked at me with a quizzical look on his face and asked, "Exactly what type of a party have you been to tonight, Sir?" All I could do was grin kind of sheepishly. Fortunately, the sheriff must have been cool, because he told us we were free to go if we drove the rest of the way home with our emergency flashers on.

The next day my wife bought a new toy bag, one that would zip up tight. She said didn't want us pressing our luck the next time around.