Cowboys is on fire

The Cowboys Dolphins game be looking like Clemson vs. SMU
I heard the dolphins played better in the water
Cowboys host the Dolphins (0-2) at home this week in the Jerry Jones Death Star.

The Dolphins lost in week 1 to Baltimore 59-10 and last week to New England 43-0.

It would be hilarious if the Cowboys were to lose to them.
The only teams thats comming up that we (the cowboys) should be worried about is the packers game or pats or eagles other than that we are solid
Go cowboys
Go cowboys Originally Posted by Selena Romano
Cowboys is on fire
Yes they are Selena and so is your video.
This is COWBOYS YEAR.

CG
We going to the playoffs
Yea thats crazy that ab got released like that he was too charismatic and those haters got him with that sex charge crap which in this society is game over thats one of the reasons why i hobby its scary too mingle with these real world women
I cannot bet I always fuckin loose but on another note GO COWBOYS!!
they got this year! It's going to be one good season!! We have a good defense and Zeke better pop a miracle out of his ass with all that money he got.
The dolphins qb looks like the guy who did my homework in college
I just turned off the Dolphins game, after they scored a TD pass that was ruled incomplete.. the Receiver had control, lost the ball out of the end zone after he completely controlled the catch with 2 feet in bounds. the Fucking Dolphins didn't even challenge the incompletion call. kicked a field goal, same as they did in the first quarter, after getting snuffed on several up the middle running plays inside the Cowboys 5 yard line. just like losing teams do.. winners would have rolled out the QB on an option play or two.. not the Fucking Dolphins. so they are losing today, despite gaining many more yards than the Cowboys.

fuck the Dolphins. I hope (and expect) they go 0-16
Lol he dropped the pass the dolphins are making some plays though
I disagree, he had control plenty long enough. the Dolphins apparently agree with you 100%, since they didn't challenge, which is not saying much, the Dolphins have the mentality of a LOSER
I think that play could of went both ways he wasnt established as a runner. If he would of did that same play mid field it would of been an incomplete pass not a fumble. But the dolphins are done the cowboys are already up by more than 10 points and the dolphins had to do trick plays to even get to the goaline which they failed too score a td on both times they had the chance too the dolphins could of been winning this game since the first quarter if they didn't suck at the goaline so hard