Interactive Pussy

I will CenterLock your head in between my thighs while screaming how badass you are, while you eat all my 'O'.....but you do have to know what you doing....so Do you guys really know what your doing??? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I'd leave that to the woman to decide. If I do I like to know - but always tell me there's room for improvement. If not - teach me. ;-)
I'd leave that to the woman to decide. If I do I like to know - but always tell me there's room for improvement. If not - teach me. ;-) Originally Posted by CenterLock
anytime
I truly enjoy DATY and love to have my partner get into it also ....the more instruction she gives the better either by using her hands ,thighs ,ankles ,or is vocal the better .if you enjoy it tell us ....that way you get the pleasure you want and deserve and we get the pleasure we are striving for .......Available most days .......LOL ..T
  • Txh64
  • 10-11-2010, 10:07 PM
I TOLD you Tx, I wasn't snoring--- I uh... I... I had a sinus infection. YEAH-- thats it Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Maybe that was a sneeze then... Bless you!
No DATY is always a deal breaker with me, I can be flexible on most things but not that! I love instruction, encouragement, participation and enthusiaism. Help me Help you. I love to explore and probe the entire nether regions. To me a vagina is an object to be worshiped, admired, pampered and orally ravished. I love me some DATY and it shows.
i was once told that guys with samller dicks, must lick the pussy to satisfy their woman.
let me say now...
I AM THE BEST PUSSY EATER AND DATY EXPERT ON THIS PLANET!!
Wheteher I am thick or skinnny, long or shallow, hard pr semi.... I have them all squirting all ov erme, where applicable. I love to nut, but not near as muc as I love to nut while she is, or has nutted. hmmmmm
I lovegreen eggs and pussy..
I like on baot, I like them in a moat.
I lke them in plane, I like them on a train...
I a sure you get it.
I don't know what I am doing...but is it normal for her to make my face and bed all wet as she pushes me away?
I think feedback is essential because every girl is different. Some like the tongue only where others like some additional digital stimulation while others prefer manual stimulation only. Some like a varied approach while others like me to find the right spot and stay right there. I always appreciate the instruction.

However, there are a few kinds of feedback that will nearly get me off at the same time, like grabbing my head or my hair and pulling me in tighter - like clamping her thighs around my ears and bucking up into my face as she cries, "oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD" - like pulling my head up and panting, "five is enough... for now."

I don't claim any particular talent (you'll have to ask the ladies), but I do so love to practice.
I love sporting my vag badge as I perform some classic DATY!!!! I prefer the encouragement... Such as running her fingers through my hair and proceeding to grab the back of my head as I start to show how much she wants it... Then, during the lashing by my tongue, I like when she's grinding on my mouth to help with the pleasure/pressure.. That and moaning are a good encouragement... And finally as that glorious 'O' pokes its wonderful head (pun intended), I love for those succulent thighs to clamped around my head... I'll do the clean-up personally!!!
Well, I definitely credit the ladies that have given me feedback for making me the PurplePussyEater I am today.....

I am pretty good, but the interaction some days makes me great...

So please, vocalize, use your hands, Pull my hair, force my face in or whatever you want to to give me the feedback that makes it a great session.

PPE
I will CenterLock your head in between my thighs while screaming how badass you are, while you eat all my 'O'.....but you do have to know what you doing....so Do you guys really know what your doing??? Originally Posted by babydollsnow

I will let you tell me sweetie
And if not....you can just show me...plz
While I have never had any complaints, I am certainly always open to suggestions, head-squeezing, hair-pulling, moaning, groaning, or any other encouragement.

You promise