Review: Michelle Fort Worth SW has a room w/pics

You should call her catbanger, see if she'll offer up the starfish.......
She told me no.

But you know money talks..
That thing looks like my grandpa's old worn out catchers mitt
Top notch. She deep throats and takes direction well. Can't emphasize enough how eager she is to please. Nothing robotic about her. She also has a good sense of humor and always makes me feel relaxed. Definitely worth the trip and at least right now her price is low for what you get. Originally Posted by imstrokingnow
How did you meet her? I got a number from email, called and no answer the first time. Then got strange text, so I called back and got some dude sayn. " Stay off the Internet". Not sure if she's managed or not. Would some vet take charge and find out what's really goin on.
How did you meet her? I got a number from email, called and no answer the first time. Then got strange text, so I called back and got some dude sayn. " Stay off the Internet". Not sure if she's managed or not. Would some vet take charge and find out what's really goin on. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
I said how we met in the ROS... and as far as a vet goes, you have only been in this group a month longer than me... I don't post much because I usually see SWs with no contact info, so whats the point... from what I know she lives with her step brother and he watches out for her, but I have never had contact with him or had him interfere... she may just be a bit overwhelmed with all the recent attention so maybe a little patience is in order...
I said how we met in the ROS... and as far as a vet goes, you have only been in this group a month longer than me... I don't post much because I usually see SWs with no contact info, so whats the point... from what I know she lives with her step brother and he watches out for her, but I have never had contact with him or had him interfere... she may just be a bit overwhelmed with all the recent attention so maybe a little patience is in order... Originally Posted by imstrokingnow
I don't have premium access right now. So ROS is unavailable and I was requesting vet as in someone other than OP. Ex. Biglatinmale is a guy that I can trust recon info on street walker. I didn't mean you were not a vet. If there is a dude involved, brother, cousin or whatever then that is info that needs to be shared. Agree this may be overwhelming to her.
I'm going to pass on this one.
She kept thinking I was cop and would not really answer any questions about what I would get if I say in traffic for 45mins to go see her.
Seems cute enough but as always these SW don't want to explain themselves and hi don't like walking in blind.
GL.
Think im going to pass on this one. Kept thinking I was a cop and locked up and would not explain services. Not worth me driving 45 mins to walk into something blindly.

GL with her everyone.
Well, this hoe is worthless, hard core baptist and may be leaning toward the Assemblies of God.
  • BLM69
  • 03-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Well, this hoe is worthless, hard core baptist and may be leaning toward the Assemblies of God. Originally Posted by catbanger
Did you go visit her? I text and she went off on me, she apologized a few minutes later saying she sent it to the wrong person.
Didn't bother.
I just got back from a visit with her and had a damn good time. Yappy as all hell, but if you keep your dick in her mouth it will keep her quiet.She gives a really great bbbj, takes it all in and can lick the nads while on the bottom stroke.Only used her hands to massage the balls.
tight ,wet fuck....I might do a review on her later.
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2016, 09:02 AM
I just got back from a visit with her and had a damn good time. Yappy as all hell, but if you keep your dick in her mouth it will keep her quiet.She gives a really great bbbj, takes it all in and can lick the nads while on the bottom stroke.Only used her hands to massage the balls.
tight ,wet fuck....I might do a review on her later. Originally Posted by olfart
I like yappy at first, pm me the highlights if you don't do a review
Need the #, emailed her but the number she sent was no good.
This is the one she ant me.

817-870-6187