Romance in the hobby...

I like a bit of fantasy and I enjoy the company of a smart and beautiful woman as a dining partner, but you have to be moderate about this. This is a sad fact, but at my age, wining and dining is not a good prelude to the boudoir. At most light appetizers and very little alcohol are all that I can handle. The better plan is to do the boppin' and poppin' early and go to dinner late.
I like a bit of fantasy and I enjoy the company of a smart and beautiful woman as a dining partner, but you have to be moderate about this. This is a sad fact, but at my age, wining and dining is not a good prelude to the boudoir. At most light appetizers and very little alcohol are all that I can handle. The better plan is to do the boppin' and poppin' early and go to dinner late. Originally Posted by awl4knot

This is exactly how I design my packages. Never got how people could go eat for 2 hours, not even take a bath when they got back, then boink afterwards lol. Not much of an appeal to me either.
Yeah in the hobby world sex before dinner is always best.
Yeah in the hobby world sex before dinner is always best. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Hmm ever read a provider's site lol. Most always do dinner before. Never could figure that out. I am not relaxed until after I see a guy naked and his thing is in my mouth...THEN I might actually be able to enjoy a meal and cut loose!
Hmm ever read a provider's site lol. Most always do dinner before. Never could figure that out. I am not relaxed until after I see a guy naked and his thing is in my mouth...THEN I might actually be able to enjoy a meal and cut loose! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yeah... Dinner after. I eat like a pig and hate boinking when I'm bloated.
Hmm ever read a provider's site lol. Most always do dinner before. Never could figure that out. I am not relaxed until after I see a guy naked and his thing is in my mouth...THEN I might actually be able to enjoy a meal and cut loose! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yeah... Dinner after. I eat like a pig and hate boinking when I'm bloated. Originally Posted by Shayla
That's why I prefer mornings or early afternoons - I love going to lunch afterwards - drinks or dinner is usually tough for me to workout. My romancing occurs weeks before the actual date. The date is just the logical result of all the flirting, emails, texts and phone calls leading up to our time together.
Yeah... Dinner after. I eat like a pig and hate boinking when I'm bloated. Originally Posted by Shayla
That's what I meant to say lol!
EdH, you are speaking my language in post #21.
Absolutely! That sums up my dates.

So I'm curious from both sides of the fence whether one likes to be romanced in this hobby.

Do you like wine and dining and all the sensual stuff
or just the raw fun in it? Originally Posted by Shayla
I only "romance" one provider (atf). I did'nt start that until our 3rd appt. Brought her red roses before our 4th 2 hour appt and was the best of all appts. EVER!! But as far as singing to her, the freaky gaze and caressing her face is to much for me. It's a hobby not eharmony WTF!!!
It is understanding the nature of the beast. I fall in love and have a romantic affair for an hour or two on a regular basis. Just banging is boring no matter who it is with.
[/b]

This is exactly how I design my packages. Never got how people could go eat for 2 hours, not even take a bath when they got back, then boink afterwards lol. Not much of an appeal to me either. Originally Posted by London Rayne
There's no need for a bath if you hit a drive through then jump in the back seat of my camaro.
If I know I'm getting some pussy why would I go to dinner?
SL ATF DINNER DATE:

BCD session first. Dinner and drinks bottle of Jordan Cab. Desert, always desert. Usually Creme Brulee. Making sure she is laughing the entire time. Back to the suite for karaoke coffees and another BCD session. This then turns into an over nighter EVERY TIME! Then Pecan or Hazelnut Coffee with fresh Berries. Don't allow her to get out of bed! 30 minute SL full body message.Then I tell them I couldn't possibly do it again..... now it's a challege. Round three BCD!
i will bang her and eat her lick her and fondle her, you get the dishes, laundry, errands and shopping and pay her. that way everyone is happy
You know what I'd do with you Shayla..

W/D all the way..

and I'm not talking wine and dine..I'm talking "washer and dryer". as in washing your clothing..as in me doing your laundry..as in, a living partner. I want to be in a relationship with you Shayla. Originally Posted by coefficient