When Are You feeling Kinky?

• Sami
  • 11-28-2011, 07:41 AM
I love the mornings... Morning Wood!!! ya boyyy
Ha Ha...yea, leave your wallet on the TV. Thancks.
Usually mornings more than anything. I've been known to book with providers for early morning sessions.
You know what makes me horny? I wake up in the morning, get on this website, and I see nineteen threADs posted by you...then I check my PM box and find three unsolicited PMs from you...THAT makes me horny...

Actually that's a really big lie... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The TRUTH hurts....But JUST CALL ME THE Queen Nymph! SEX ANYTIME IS THE BEST!!
I would say like 3 am. I still don't know why I kept getting hard ons at godly hours. Is my health deteriorating? Hard to call a provider at that time. So I just turn on Bill O'reilly rerun. Too bad Glenn Beck is no longer available. He works faster than jerking off.
I think my peak time has to be at nite when i know the day has slow down,an then flow like a water fall ......lol.....xoxoxo.best sleep you every had......
Ummmmm so not funny. You guys always talk sh**

You know what makes me horny? I wake up in the morning, get on this website, and I see nineteen threADs posted by you...then I check my PM box and find three unsolicited PMs from you...THAT makes me horny...

Actually that's a really big lie... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yeah...he likes to joke around. Don't take it personally.
Oh ok I just thought he was trying to be rude, which i dont understand why because I am always nice to everyone thats why I try not to get myself all into the boards but it was hard lol its like it was calling my name!!!!!! Then I am just curious of some things and trying to learn new things so I can improve in my skills
He's rude only when DH is holding his hand. Other times, he's a lover; not a fighter. You should read his "anniversary" thread.

Oops, I hope this is not going to start another thread in the ML in my honor.
Yeah...he likes to joke around. Don't take it personally. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Who said I was joking?
  • Rezo
  • 12-01-2011, 12:49 PM
heh! many of the ladies just love him and think WU is funny and witty. at least until he comes along to take a dump in one of their own threaADs. at least the man doesn't play favorites.. err no wait he does do that sometimes.. n/m!
Yeah...he likes to joke around. Don't take it personally. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Well judging from this thread...

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=39

...what he said is true and he's not the only one she's done it to.
ummmmm what thread please post a correct link and ummmm i didnt send any messages to him and yes i have sent one to you once and never since then its called spamming and i dont need anymore infractions. Thanks!