Male Members who do not review

There are lots of guys on this board who, for the most part, do nothing but troll posts, condescend and take personal shots in their posts they make. There are a few who are exceptions, but for the most part, those particular members add very little logical positivism, and mostly negativity to this site. Should male members of a hooker review board who have not posted a review in over 6 months, yet post multiple times daily on it, have the word "TROLL" permanently etched over their avatar? Originally Posted by davidfree986
You mean like nearhautered?
  • slap
  • 10-30-2015, 01:55 PM
I'm shy
Some guys that write reviews are trolls too lol
  • L.A.
  • 10-30-2015, 02:17 PM
You mean like nearhautered? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

You called it.
That handle was created to do exactly what the OP describes.
I can only speak for myself, but I only post a review if I have either a really good or really bad time (and I don't think I've posted a bad other than NC/NS). I've seen a fair amount of providers, and almost all of them were nice and really good, but maybe just didn't stand completely away from the pack.

That's OK, but I don't want to make up some bullshit to say in a review just because, so I keep my reviews rare. That being said, I should do a few more and I also frequently answer questions asked about specific ladies
Should male members of a hooker review board who have not posted a review in over 6 months, yet post multiple times daily on it, have the word "TROLL" permanently etched over their avatar? Originally Posted by davidfree986
If that's your only criteria, then answer would obviously be no.

Let's not forget what else a review can provide people with, and that you can just buy that as well. It's rather close-minded to say this is just a "review" board as well. Reviews facilitate a few different purposes here; but they can also be done without a review.

Let's not forget what else a review can provide people with, and that you can just buy that as well. It's rather close-minded to say this is just a "review" board as well. Reviews facilitate a few different purposes here; but they can also be done without a review. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
It's not the only criteria, go reread what I wrote, not just the question asked.

I know that this is not just a review board, but for the most part it is, being in the review format or not aka intel exchange, as you said.
It's not the only criteria, go reread what I wrote, not just the question asked. Originally Posted by davidfree986
So what you asked and what you meant to ask are not the same? Good way to go about solving the (and your own, because let's be honest, this is stemming from your own personal issues that get brought up in threads) problem. /s

After all, you're complaining about a, if not THE, systemic problem of an internet forum. What you asked didn't have that as criteria, though.
People participate in their own ways. I went back and reviewed the rules/guidelines and I can't find a single requirement that ties right to comment with with review count. You might not like other people's approach to posting - but I'm pretty sure there are folks who don't like your comments, either. They don't get to decide whether/how you get to post - and you don't get to decide whether or how they post. This appears to be a case of opinions/assholes, that sort of issue.
Search PFMTony for worlds of insight on this topic. Galaxies of insight. Universes of insight. Some guys just don't want to. Some guys do. A lot of reviews are bunk. Find someone you trust and read theirs. Regardless of whether you do or don't as far as reviews go and what you choose to believe of the ones that get written, chemistry is always a crapshoot. Go in hoping you're going to have a good time. If it's chemistry, I don't care if you don't write a review. If it's undisclosed bubba teeth and a day old tuna salad, fucking write it up and don't be a pussy about it.
I myself have been outted and can no longer post reviews....was actually thinking of seeking advice on how to swing another handle so I can keep on! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Email the Dallas staff and you can request a guesting of your current account and a new handle if security issues are a reason.

My 'Male Member' can't write. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
I post reviews with my female handle :-)

You mean like nearhautered? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You called it.
That handle was created to do exactly what the OP describes. Originally Posted by L.A.

Let's not forget what else a review can provide people with, and that you can just buy that as well. It's rather close-minded to say this is just a "review" board as well. Reviews facilitate a few different purposes here; but they can also be done without a review. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Whoops, thread backfire.
For the subject:
1 what is the definition of a negative remark considering our 1st Amendment?
2. what is someone's truth can be another's lie; how do you deal with that and not be pre-judgemental, hypocritical, and discriminatory?

Oh, I forget: there is no need for Truth in our current risque social norms.

I know Liberals want to create Russia and China here; but I only see "Ole Glory" flying strong and beautiful. I salute every time I pass her. Under God and in the Republic, I trust.

And I would like to hear from the Boss; does he need subscriptions or not to keep this Forum alive?

Oh a negative review is also trollish if you check the definition. Oh yes, troll is a term created by the Liberals who do not support our Constitution but Mein Kampf.

David Free and followers; think again.
I know what he means -.-'

There are a number of guys here who talk all the shit in the world, but don't have a review to their name ... Check any post under this one... Fact of the matter is they are not trolls they are toxic... But they are allowed to be

I want you to touch me again soon... Js you will get round two you sexy gem

No, but do you only post negative hassle on every post you do? Do you have anything positive to say to anyone? When people see you post, do they need to put (view post) because you are blocked?

If not you are good

Bingo

Careful captain

He's right Originally Posted by !VI!
I better get 3 and 4 lol OK carry on guys
Ok ok what the phuck.is a troll? Sorry not up to.date on all the new name mumbo jumbo
Lol a troll knows everything (David n Doug) butt how to put a location in they ISO.

Go royals