A bit of jealousy and venting!!

Prima donna

Madonna Louise Ciccone is pre madonna.
I believe its prima donna
Haha. I love that you guys are so technical. I love watching you all squirm. I ask how i can make it up and you guys jump on correcting my grammer.

I have found the glitch in the playground, haha.
Found a mirror?
Psst, miss. Psst. (It's grammar not grammer.)
Speaking for myself and perhaps a few other gents with similar preferences, we don't often engage with providers for their English prowess, more often certainly for French skills.

DG can give me bedroom instruction any time!

Been a long time since last time, Sweetheart. We need to resolve that!
It is a problem when you help a person out and they don't appreciate what you did.

Sam
Yes Sam i have been down that road too.....i know the feeling
of course .. you're right, but i took it as a joke, a pun. i guess if i do something similar i'll add an emoji so the point is not missing

regarding pay for play ladies ... i know there are those who sell pussy. that is a market. but i book ladies who provide the fulfillment of a romantic, erotic fantasy. that is a talent and involves skills ... and a performance. and i love them for it.

those ladies are not whores. i imagine there are lots of ways to describe them and what they do, what they provide. but i don't feel a need to pin it down. i just am grateful that they are there ... lovely, willing, and skilled.

danke dir Originally Posted by dodger
^^^^What he said!
[QUOTE=willyjack;1057965542]Found a mirror?[/QUOTE

What are you referring too??