Question about OLD photos (in eccy ads/showcases)

Very good question and good timing. Wink wink. I personlly take self photos once a month to show its still me but with tighter abs. Shhhh don't tell but I will take photos after a workout so my abs look rock hard. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
How about a video showing off your rock hard abs?
For you and you only. Ill make a home made video
What I don't understand is how people who don't review can complain about old pictures of providers when we'll never know if they looked like Minnie Mouse or Godzilla's cousin to them anyway. There are pictures on here dating back to ASPD. Reviews help people understand those instances. Oh I forgot. Private Review Club. My bad.
What I don't understand is how people who don't review can complain about old pictures of providers when we'll never know if they looked like Minnie Mouse or Godzilla's cousin to them anyway. There are pictures on here dating back to ASPD. Reviews help people understand those instances. Oh I forgot. Private Review Club. My bad. Originally Posted by phildo
Sorry Phil... you aren't a member of the non-existent private review club, but please don't let it get to you again okay? lol

Guys who don't write reviews and complain about provider's pics are like people who don't vote and bitch about the gummint. Ya'll carry on. I wouldn't join a club that would have me anyway!
Guys who don't write reviews and complain about provider's pics are like people who don't vote and bitch about the gummint. Ya'll carry on. I wouldn't join a club that would have me anyway! Originally Posted by phildo
You confuse a question with a complaint. Maybe you just confuse easily?

Here phil. Since it bothers you so much. I will do a review:

Snappy (Cheesy) Review Title
I met a provider: aka provider
She was great
We met at her place
Price was right
She was purdy
I did everything and every position imaginable (blah blah blah) in our hour session
ROS: I lasted 2 minutes (twice as long as normal)
Please heap praise upon my wild sexual exploits and conquests

There... all better now?
lol
Guys who don't write reviews and complain about provider's pics are like people who don't vote and bitch about the gummint. Ya'll carry on. I wouldn't join a club that would have me anyway! Originally Posted by phildo

I will bet there are ALOT of guys on this site as well as even more that are not members here that have sessions with providers and those guys do not do reviews. With that said, since a guy is still paying the same money as the others who write the reviews or do not write as many as the next person, I think he has every right to request that a provider have updated and real pics of themselves.
Tinkerbell should sprinkle fairy dust on us all so we could fly, too, but it ain't likely.
I really do appreciate the providers with current showcase photos that have a balance of self pics and the more professional model photos. Honestly if they are ALL glamour professionally done photos I'm pretty sure I maybe let down just a bit. The flawless makeup and airbrushed touch up to not show that scar from when she fell off her bike in 4th grade lol or the not so perfect skin tone. I'm by no means perfect and don't expect that in a provider. If there has been a recent weight gain should a provider make a disclaimer of such? I've seen providers that were easy 15-30lb+ more than showcase photos. It didn't necessarily take away from the session but I probably would've made a different choice.
For you and you only. Ill make a home made video Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Awesome - you are the best!!!
The best part of this topic is seeing JL and Tara flirt. The saddest is phildo lashing out at SD.

Rock on JL and Tara. I love the flirting. The high school crap though is LAME!
So throw down your crutches and walk, Marvelous! Believe! Trust me! You can do it!

Oh, no you can't, it's against your religion, the Gospel according to TrulyFuckingMarvelous.

Ain't no lash. If the Foo shits, wear it!
The best part of this topic is seeing JL and Tara flirt. The saddest is phildo lashing out at SD.

Rock on JL and Tara. I love the flirting. The high school crap though is LAME! Originally Posted by pfmtony
Aww hell, I don't mind phildo going off so no problem at all. For the most part, I find that his stuff (even when he's frustrated) is pretty funny. Strange about his eccy name though: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...O&defid=344746 that might explain the anger?

Yes, Tara is a big ol flirt generating machine!

Shiiiitttt!
I ALWAYS look Fabulous, pics or in person! LMFAO!

And we all know I don't give a FUCK what anyone thinks cuz I am ALWAYS on point! LOL

And late...but worth it cuz I look good!!!

Whatever. Tara, I really want to pool my cum in your belly button! Pre or post workout. You are Hot!!!! And your abs are just as hot as the rest of your body.