Clitoral and vaginal climaxes

[quote=DreamyKisses;1136223]Oh Yea!! Usually when I am on top! Most of the time though it has to be an average to smaller sized penis, not an overly large one, for it to hit my G spot right and for me to be able to rub my clit on him at the same time! Boy, oh boy, when those two spots go off at the same time, that's when I almost pass out and just about scream, but usually just yell out loud, "hell yea!", (because of my location, I don't scream) then after it's over I go suddenly so weak. But when I am all recovered and we switch to another position like doggie, I get super sensitive inside and usually end up having tons of mini O's, over and over again for the rest of our fucking!!

Wow! I love it, I want it! Damn I need it! Like Now......!!

DreamyKisses [/quote]

DAMM, DAMM, DAMM DreamyKisses
NOW I AM DREAMING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
it has to be an average to smaller sized penis Originally Posted by DreamyKisses
Here I am, #2.
Valerie.... Can you squirt? Also how do you prefer to be daty'd?
I think so....When I'm on top and get off through my G-spot the first time, it's like a constant mixture of both types of orgasms from then on....for me at least... Originally Posted by Valerie
I prefer clitoral stimulation...please? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I like clitoral stimulation with tongue and one finger inserted only half way. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Damn it!! I hate when I go to bed too early!! So let me get this straight...When I have two fingers in Naomi and Valerie is riding me CG, I need to be licking London's clit with one finger half way in?? Is that right??

I have a question, who is kissing Naomi while all this is going on, London or Val??
London. . . Taking notes on the next visit. Maybe I can beat your record time. LOL

I have a question, who is kissing Naomi while all this is going on, London or Val?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LMAO.
From Tracey P
Ammonite,

Wow! G spot and clitoral Os at the same time?? Good god! Have you been able to get anyone to do both at the same time? Nevermind... You probably have lol!
Haha that's my secret. There is one particular lady I'm trying to make it happen for though.
Damn it!! I hate when I go to bed too early!! So let me get this straight...When I have two fingers in Naomi and Valerie is riding me CG, I need to be licking London's clit with one finger half way in?? Is that right??

I have a question, who is kissing Naomi while all this is going on, London or Val?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

LOL TFF. I don't care for fingers, especially not more than one...ouch! I do however like the opening to be rubbed with a finger while you're on my clit, but not right at the beginning. It's a build up.
Valerie.... Can you squirt? Also how do you prefer to be daty'd? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yep if the guys knows what he's doing
Valerie you only answered half my question....lol. Wouldn't it be to your advantage to tell the fellas what you like?
Yep if the guys knows what he's doing Originally Posted by Valerie
I need to remember my umbrella.....
Valerie you only answered half my question....lol. Wouldn't it be to your advantage to tell the fellas what you like? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Anyone can read my reviews to figure that out!

I need to remember my umbrella..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
That's assuming you can in fact make me squirt... LOL.....but no umbrella needed!

That's assuming you can in fact make me squirt... LOL.....but no umbrella needed! Originally Posted by Valerie
Well somebody is gonna squirt!! So I think I'll bring one anyway....or it may rain/snow...you can never be too careful!!
Well somebody is gonna squirt!! So I think I'll bring one anyway....or it may rain/snow...you can never be too careful!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Haha!!
So you're saying guys never exaggerate in their reviews... lol. Can't believe everything you read.