And The Envelope Please...

I like nothing more than a birthday card. Celebrating my birthday at whatever time of year makes me happy, especially when I'm getting such a nice gift

That being said, a thank you note and generous show of appreciation for something nice I forgot I did, or a congratulatory gift and card for some accomplishment... I'll celebrate Christmas at whatever time of year, too

... it turns me on.

Sometimes I'm not sure if the guy is expecting me to open and read the card right away, like I would if it were really my birthday (especially if he is a total newbie)? Atleast I glimpse at it in the bathroom and note the generous gift.

Not a big fan of the white envelop nor the bank envelop, but I understand that getting me a birthday card isn't always convenient- it's the thought behind the cash gift that counts.
Most ladies just tear the envelope up after session on my outcall and just leave the trash. I personally just opt to fan it out and place it under lamp on dresser, But only with hundreds, 20's look kinda tacky that way.

I used to have a guy in Phoenix who would bring me a few rolls of quarters ...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
He didn't have those rolled quarters in a sock, did he?

H
I've started to do the card thing, but it does involve extra time and mental effort. Trying to find a "cute" card can be hard, especially if you don't know the lady. But birthday cards would work.
alot of times you can "read' a girls personality or persona thru her reviews/her posts/her webpage,etc

I think it has been continued on to prevent an awkward situation from happening. I am a bit differant though...I'm a little bit dirty...I like the feel of takeing the money from the men. I have on a few occassions, asked them to throw it at me like I'm a cheap whore. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I soooooooooo need to visit Oklahoma.
Oh my goodness, Tiffany...I thought I was the only one in the entire world who views the money aspect as a turn-on! I can't say I would like them to throw the money at me as though I am a cheap whore, but I think you're just a tad kinkier than I am.

I was afraid to admit this secret until recently in my life. There's a whole story behind it. It made me sad to see that the provider in one of those hilarious Provider/Hobbyist videos said something like, "It really turns me on to have you take care of me like that." It made me sad because I didn't know that some women say it when they don't mean it. Now I'm thinking I may start a thread on this...

Back on topic for me! I'm the worst tangent-creator here. I always thought that the envelope was used simply for purposes pertaining to class. It's a classier image to think of someone discreetly putting down the envelope than, as someone else said, "fumbling" with the bills. I personally prefer that he places the already-counted money where I can see it. For some of the clients with whom I have shared my weird mini-fetish, they know to hand it directly to me so that I can blush and giggle.
Well you don't have to leave it in a plain envelope..you can give me a pretty purple one or green one or even for you artsy guys..draw some pretty cool things on the outside of the envelope..some don't have to even bring an envelope..whatever.. its just a basic keeping the fee together so that in the event there is a breeze..the donation isn't flying around the room like a couple of kites in the sky!!lol...also..if out in public..rest, bar.. that sorta thing depending on where your choosing to meet up with the lady..its more of a cover..like oh..happy birthday..happy celebration of I'm finally meeting this hot chick and its a wooooohooooooo moment..!!!..its a decoy..see..a decoy...( thats for all ya spy guys )!!
look to me it doesn't really matter unless the meeting is out in public..so for you gents that come without a great envelope..thank you regardless for the donation.And yes its okay that you didn't bring the envelope....you still gonna have a fantastico time!!nita..
I have a fireplace in the bedroom of my incall and it has a mantle. Although I understand that whole envelope thing, I do, I just prefer it when the man puts the money on the mantle by the books and candles and then looks at me with a wicked smile.

I can almost count money from across the room. Although I don't ask for money up front, NEVER (I know, I should but I do not), it is kindof nice to NOT have an envelope. Also, it's a waste of paper.

Inside a nice card or a gift bag with a little treat inside, oh oh oh so much better! But a plain envelope really isn't necessary although on my website, my webmaster did persuade me to put that on there.

I also agree with GneissGuy, saying that it could possibly be used as a defense in case of an arrest? Bullshit. But that could have been the origins of it, like Tiffany mentioned. It's probably like the other urban tales of asking a man if he's a police officer and thinking that helps or getting a police officer to touch you in delicate places. That isn't a defense, either.

Elisabeth
This was a few year ago. Provider asked if we could go for a car(in my case truck) ride after the fun. After some time we got hungry. Stopped at a local hotdog stand. As I got the cash out to pay for the food. I remembered opps forgot the fee so I handed it to her as we waited for are food. After turning three or four shades of red. What are you doing. I said, You need to grocery shopping for us later do you not. She took the cash as a lady behind us said, you two need to get married. Stop living in sin. OK maybe a few more than just a few years ago. But it is something that was repeated a few times after that first time. I would think hard to prove if we left together. She had very little cash on her as we left.
Just remember that an envelope is an engraved invitation for a guy to short you or for a lady to falsely claim you shorted her.
I like nothing more than a birthday card. Celebrating my birthday at whatever time of year makes me happy, especially when I'm getting such a nice gift

That being said, a thank you note and generous show of appreciation for something nice I forgot I did, or a congratulatory gift and card for some accomplishment... I'll celebrate Christmas at whatever time of year, too

... it turns me on.

- it's the thought behind the cash gift that counts. Originally Posted by RachaelBenedict
Does a Bat Mitzva card get you going, too?
  • PSD
  • 06-19-2010, 02:57 PM
What I have heard is that at first, you were suppose to bring the donation in a bank envelope, so if busted, you can say 'Oh no, thats my money I just withdrew from the bank on my way here for another reason altogether...' I'm not real sure how air tight that is...I would say that it absolutely is not.

I think it has been continued on to prevent an awkward situation from happening. I am a bit differant though...I'm a little bit dirty...I like the feel of takeing the money from the men. I have on a few occassions, asked them to throw it at me like I'm a cheap whore.

I enjoy seeing the envelope...I also like to see it fanned out...and I like it taken out of the wallet and handed to me...I also get a thrill seeing men taking the white envelope out of a secret hiding place... It reminds me of why I'm there, and the dirty things we are doing... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

Wow Tiffany, sounds like you've started a new wave of Oklahoma tourism. Think Mr Henry might put you on staff (pun intended!)?????

The "envelope" is just a nice,tasteful,discreet way of giving your donation.
"Uh, twenty, fourty, that's a hundred, oh I forgot I had a fifty, am I counting this right? Oh there's another twenty" etc.
But that might be a tad tacky, no? Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Guess no worst than a provider asking for it as soon as a client walks in the room and then counts it direct in front of him.