Provider has a male in bathroom???

Nothing worse than having some stranger walk out of a bathroom -talk about feeling "naked". I always use the bathroom, use "prostate" as my excuse. Never know if there is someone behind the curtain !!!
Forgot to add that gotta meet with Frankie Fine sometime !!!
It was a rare occurrence after my session we all just hung out for a few hrs. And talked and stuff he was actually a family friend of hers old man though in his 50s at least but when I saw him he goes, it okay I'm not gonna hurt you.. And said its cold outside and have nowhere to go. He goes I'll stay in bathroom so you can have your privacy. He stayed there until we were done then he came out.. He seemed pleasant though when we chatted was just caught off guard how someone was in the bathroom and how quit he was when I first came in. He said that was his car when I chatted was with him them.
after my session we all just hung out for a few hrs. Originally Posted by dlm993
That's amazing.
That is amazing but I would have bailed out....lol
This whole situation reminds me of some bad R.Kelly video...
If you had known the dude in the bathroom, she suddenly would have wanted extra to let him be there so I would have bailed.
Lexxy what does sd mean
Next time this happens I will just bail... It was slightly annoying and distracting.. Knowing someone was hang out in a tiny ass bathroom...
Next time this happens I will just bail... It was slightly annoying and distracting.. Knowing someone was hang out in a tiny ass bathroom... Originally Posted by dlm993
DIM ya think!
It was a rare occurrence after my session we all just hung out for a few hrs. And talked and stuff he was actually a family friend of hers old man though in his 50s at least but when I saw him he goes, it okay I'm not gonna hurt you.. And said its cold outside and have nowhere to go. He goes I'll stay in bathroom so you can have your privacy. He stayed there until we were done then he came out.. He seemed pleasant though when we chatted was just caught off guard how someone was in the bathroom and how quit he was when I first came in. He said that was his car when I chatted was with him them. Originally Posted by dlm993
"Old man" in his "50s" at least?
Why you SOM BITCH!!!
Nothing worse than having some stranger walk out of a bathroom -talk about feeling "naked". I always use the bathroom, use "prostate" as my excuse. Never know if there is someone behind the curtain !!! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
"Don Pardo; let's see what's behind the curtain!"

"And here it is, and it ain't a 'newww carrr'!"

"Yo man. Wass up?"
Lexxy what does sd mean Originally Posted by mississippi
Sugar daddy