May I please get your thoughts on my website?

Text difficult to read, font far too small(pc)
Color contrast (blue on pink) is not good

Needs to be simpler, currently design is far too busy

Suspect they just want more $$ as the business they are, salesman eh
Get an example of what they can do, then decide to spend more Originally Posted by Totempole
Excellent points.

I'll be working on making those this weekend.

It's really tough to gauge the font size because it seems to show up differently on every damn device I use.

On my personal computers, it looks huge, but when I looked up my site from someone else's computer, the font looked very small, that's when I realized it only looks so big on my personal computers, because I have the screen "zoomed" in so close ... so for years I've thought my font was huge, only to find out it was actually my computer setting ...
I agree with tbone..it looks nice and gives the info in an easy format Originally Posted by Chlorine
I like your site Brook. Simple and easy to navigate. Most importantly.....It loads quickly
I also like the humor Originally Posted by tbone2u
Looks good as it is IMO Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Why thank you gents!

Those are a lot of the reasons I like it too.

Since it's so basic, it loads very quick. I can't count all the times in my life that I've left a website before it even loaded because I was tired of waiting.

I've also tried to highlight the things that are most important on the homepage.
That way you don't have to go searching around my site to find a tid-bit of info here and a tid-bit of info there. It's pretty much right in your face.

It's nice to hear you like the humor too. I'm hoping what I lack in looks, I make up for in personality

10.png
  • BLM69
  • 05-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Keep the same format, change the bright colors, remove the extra stuff and make it all about you, update the pics too which is the most important thing, nudes are always a plus
Purv^^^ Lol j/k👅 if you're going to flurt with Brooke im not coming to Dallas next week for our over night session...CHEATER 👿
Website certainly could be updated... but if you were BBBJ it might not matter. ☺️