Tumbleweeds

Cravinhead, I'm very much looking forward to meeting you and it was unfortunate that I wasn't available to see you when you sent me a message. Although, I do have one request, please don't publicly post our exchange on a forum. Any texts/pm's/etc are private between me and whomever I'm corresponding with. The whole world doesn't need to know what I have planned for the day. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from, thanks.
Terribly sorry. I wasn't thinking. I'll see if I can edit it.
My problem is that I'm dead broke! I live on a pension and it's not enough for a lot of luxury on the side. I've been trying to get the rest of my investments deposited into my checking account so that I'll have some spending money. But still can't until I run my taxes and have an idea about what I owe to the IRS. As enticing as it is to meet ladies on here, I don't want to blow what I have in case of emergencies so I have to let my big head do my thinking
Terribly sorry. I wasn't thinking. I'll see if I can edit it. Originally Posted by Cravinhead69
It's all cool, shit happens, lol, thank you for editing your reply.
It’s not just In Mississippi , it’s everywhere I’ve been in the last 2 weeks!! But maybe it’s me lol
It is just the season, all over, and everywhere. Lots of ladies that are full time in this have had to drop their rates.
It will pass as it does year, and lots of new and exciting adventures will take place.
If you were in Jackson today.... :-)
It’s not just In Mississippi , it’s everywhere I’ve been in the last 2 weeks!! But maybe it’s me lol Originally Posted by addison_scott
Can’t possibly imagine it’s you. I really think it’s a combination of the season , holidays and taxes, and the economy here in the southeast. Oil and gas hasn’t picked up, lot of people still struggling.

Some is the competition as well I suppose. There are indeed more options to the less discerning gentlemen out there. Generational I think in some ways. There are more of the instant gratification with minimal expenditure guys out there. Not as many older like myself who understand an overall experience is so much better.

Of course it’s also getting more difficult to find a provider who offers that total experience who also can hit all the perverse bullet points some of us look for. Those in my generation are more selective as well. Honestly I don’t the the provider exists that hits all my bullet points near where I live but some do come very very close.
Basscat does have a point about SA . I joined a while back and have been pretty amazed so far with all the reasons he mentioned . Great site with a great concept I have to say .
Road Lizard and JAG, as always you guys rock and make me smile, thank you. :-)
Boomer, I totally get it about SA although please take into account that by gentlemen flocking to those type of sites it hurts genuine providers trying to survive. I work a RL job, being a provider bridges that gap for me to be able to pay my bills on time. I know there are providers out there where this is their only source of income. For guys to be so nonchalant and rave about SA is a bit of an insult. I get it, guys are out for the newest, the hottest and yes, the cheapest girl they can get. Although by doing this you are truly giving yourself and the provider a disservice. Those pretty young things are not going to give a damn about creating an experience for you, it's all about the money. Anywho, that's my two cents worth tonight, for what it's worth.
Sorry Angel , really didn't mean it to come off as an insult . I hear what your saying . For some guys it's just a matter of balancing the economics in order to enjoy some companionship . It's not meant to hurt anyone or be insulting . You have a valid point as well and thanks for sharing your view ..
So is SA worth joining?? I’ve just heard so many horror stories!
I very much agree.. That really sucks for us providers in so many ways. But I guess that's how it goes.
Although I have much to add on the disservice of providers, I should probably keep my mean ass comments to myself.. Thanks for posting this love. I was honestly wondering the same and it sounds like its slow everywhere and its not just me or recent events. Yayyyyyy!! Kinda.. Also Boooooo! Hahahahahaha..
Addison, SA is not worth it because there are more splenda daddies than there are actual sugar daddies, and even some that are looking for life partners