HoneyDavis is not associated with P&B Therapy or Tay of Dallas

First of all, I am not in any way denying she hired me to book her calls. After 258 text messages in a 8 hour period from her, I asked her not to message clients unless we are on the same page.
Otherwise we look silly. She went crazy, I have messages to prove.
Funny how you gents immediately jump to her defense off a new gents post and a provider with 2 reviews. I tried to help. If I am booking, I have to deal with contact period.

She is simply not associated with me. My agency has 3 great reviews for someone other then me. We are fine.
I am sorry you all feel the need to take.a simple fyi and turn it into drama. Lol, ooopppss should have known.

I will not post on this thread again as I stated the information I needed to.

Smooches
Tay Originally Posted by P&B Therapy
Tay,

Curious you ignored the points made in the post "relaying" her story.

Did you change her password AND recovery addresses? If so, likely the cause of 2 or 258 text messages. If not, care to explain how they were changed?

If you did change them (and based upon your post you essentially admit you did), why not login, change back to her emails, and let her have her account access back if you no longer wish to be associated with her?

Based solely on the information posted by YOU this seems like an amazingly easy fix. You change the stuff back and part ways. Right?
Anyone willing to comment for her, obviously knows her and I'm not the only one who has. She may only have 2 reviews on here, but she has been retired since 2010 or so and if you had been around long enough, you would have known that she's been around MUCH longer and that she had many reviews on the old ASPD before it went down.

Nothing you can say can explain why you would lock her out of her own account or forbid her from talking to clients on her own. She is a brilliant, classy lady and having intellectual conversations with her is a part of her charm. Why you want to stifle that is beyond me. And let me be very clear, she has yet to bad mouth you, so why you are doing so is puzzling. She has merely stated facts as she reports them. In fact here is the email she gave me. I told her she needs to send this out as a mass email but she is holding off. I want you to know that she's so embarrassed at all this, she is considering changing her name and/or leaving the business all together. If she does leave, you have severely pissed off many gentleman that have been trying to get with her for years.

"Yes, I did hire Tay Of Dallas to answer my phone calls and screen for me, but I never expected all this drama. I am so sorry about everything and I deeply apologize for her rude behavior when you tried to call. I would never treat anyone like that, EVER. I'm glad you could tell it was her posing as me and not really me talking like that. You know I would never hang up on you.

Anyway am deeply apologetic and hope this hasn't ruined our friendship as I value you as a true friend, in and out of the hobby.

I am sometimes too shy to answer the phone and do much better in texts and emails, so I thought I would do well to hire someone to do that for me. I also wanted her to screen for me. I did give her my passwords to my Eccie and P411 accounts (against my better judgement), but she seemed to know a lot and she said she had all the right connections including friends in Dallas Vice, Attorneys and even an ADA, so I did it anyway.

It wasn't until I tried to log in and found that I couldn't, did I realize my password had been changed. I tried resetting my password and it didn't recognize my email. She didn't even ask me if she could do that or even let me know what her plans were. I called her and asked her what the deal was and she pretended to be apologetic and told me she was "just about to send me my new password info".

She changed my password then changed my reset password recovery email then deleted ALL of my PM's. She then started PMing people who would message then delete everything so I couldn't tell I was getting messages at all. She was also telling people I wouldn't be ready for an hour, when I was ready and waiting for calls. A friend of mine called to try and book a session and she told him I wouldn't be ready till an hour later. I had been waiting all day on a call...so that makes me wonder if she was baiting and switching on my clients that would call for me.

The one conversation I did see made it seem like she wasn't planning on sending me my call at all, but was planning on sending someone else to do an outcall instead. I sent an encoded message to the guy telling him I was sending him a link to my vid in English, but it really said to PM me back and call or txt me directly in encoded computer language which he did recognize and successfully translated, but didn't get the hint not to pm me back. I guess I should have been more blunt. She saw that and then freaked out and messaged me and told me to stop using my own account to PM "tricks", as she called them. She said I needed to stop sending people links to my videos as I was "giving them too much for free".

When this occurred, I questioned her about her messaging people, not telling me about it and then deleting her messages behind herself so I couldn't tell anyone was even trying to book with me. I tried to give her a chance to explain because as all I really wanted was an honest answer that would make some sense... She told me I was forbidden to PM guys on my own account without her permission. I said no, that was wasn't going to work. Dialogue ensued and that's when she went completely batshit. I asked her to sign out of my eccie and p411 accounts and to stop texting me because I was done with working with her in any aspect. She then changed my password again so I couldn't even get into my account at all again.

The one call she did screen for me was someone who had already PM'd me and she said she had already seen him and that he was okay. When my new friend had gotten there, he informed me he had never seen her before. So she vouched for someone who she hadn't screened, just to get her take. I'm lucky he was a true gentleman. I need to get in touch with him an apologize as well, but I can't remember his screen name and I won't call him unless he calls me. Again, I am so embarrassed.

I won't even get into the situation regarding her incall. I'm glad this happened because its only a matter of time before she gets mixed up in some sort of federal investigation for pimping and drugs and I won't be around when it happens.

She was excited to have a verified provider working with her as she could then get her agency on P411 as she needed a vouch from a veteran provider other than herself. As for that, I have yet to vouch for her and WILL NOT EVER vouch for her.

So yeah, if you need to get in contact with me, please don't hesitate to call txt or email me at 214-620-0690 and hellohoney1337@gmail.com I have never given her any of my info for these accounts and they are secure." - end email

By the way little girl, you are one dumb cookie if you think we wouldn't know that you were pretending to be her instead of simply admitting you were her hired hand. She has a very unique voice and is permanently cheerful and is always cracking jokes and laughing.Also she has a finesse about her that none can match. She is witty and funny, where as you are cold and to the point. She has finesse about her that none can match. You ma'am, could never successfully imitate her, not even for a second. Its a shame that you would do something like this to someone as sweet as her.

You should probably just hang up your hat. At least that is my advice.
Mr.E, you said in your second paragraph that HoneyDavis was "brilliant". A brilliant person would have never gotten themselves tangled up with these folks or anyone like them. While I do not believe what they have appeard to have done, this is all self induced and could have easily been all avoided. Never never NEVER give out your passwords. That's basic internet 101.

What a fucking mess.

She should have just answered her own phone calls.
Sounds like another gorilla pimp enterprise disguised as an agency...

Tay is not the first provider to let her pimp talk her into starting a bogus agency to take advantage of the mainly independent eccie crowd.

We all remember amber rain's try at this led to rapes assaults countless drama and le investagations.

Best to steer clear of anything like this and handle your own business.
  • L.A.
  • 04-13-2014, 06:22 AM
My question is from a P411 and ECCIE rule perspective. Is it even allowed to give account info to others and have them "represent" you? I think on here I've heard that if you give notification then it's allowed but I could just be making that up.
I'm sure it happens quite often but doesn't mean I like it. If I pm somebody with some details of a session I would like to believe that person and ONLY that person is the one reading it. Much more can go into PMs besides screening information.

What a mess.
Mr.E, you said in your second paragraph that HoneyDavis was "brilliant". A brilliant person would have never gotten themselves tangled up with these folks or anyone like them. While I do not believe what they have appeard to have done is right, this is all self induced and could have easily been all avoided. Never never NEVER give out your passwords. That's basic internet 101.

What a fucking mess.

She should have just answered her own phone calls. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Edit
What should we take away from the fact that the OP created his account just a few days before his first post, all of which are about this event? From your posts it's apparent you're not a newbie...why post this under a new handle?
What should we take away from the fact that the OP created his account just a few days before his first post, all of which are about this event? From your posts it's apparent you're not a newbie...why post this under a new handle? Originally Posted by TinMan
Exactly. I was wondering that shit myself. I think the whole shit's fishy.
First of all, I am not in any way denying she hired me to book her calls. After 258 text messages in a 8 hour period from her, I asked her not to message clients unless we are on the same page.
Otherwise we look silly. She went crazy, I have messages to prove.
Funny how you gents immediately jump to her defense off a new gents post and a provider with 2 reviews. I tried to help. If I am booking, I have to deal with contact period.

She is simply not associated with me. My agency has 3 great reviews for someone other then me. We are fine.
I am sorry you all feel the need to take.a simple fyi and turn it into drama. Lol, ooopppss should have known.

I will not post on this thread again as I stated the information I needed to.

Smooches
Tay Originally Posted by P&B Therapy
What about "I will not go into it any further, and just wanted to let y'all know." in your first post?

My Weird-O-Meter just hit the bizarre level. Let me see if I've got this straight. We've got a provider that decides she's too shy to answer the phone? So she decides to hire a 25 year old glorified pimp to take her calls. And this glorified pimp changes all her login information?

What could possibly go wrong?
... Best to steer clear ... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Agreed.

Where there's so much smoke there's likely to be at least some fire. And who needs that?
Mr.E, you said in your second paragraph that HoneyDavis was "brilliant". A brilliant person would have never gotten themselves tangled up with these folks or anyone like them. While I do not believe what they have appeard to have done, this is all self induced and could have easily been all avoided. Never never NEVER give out your passwords. That's basic internet 101.

What a fucking mess.

She should have just answered her own phone calls. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Cannot argue with that. She should have known better. I do believe a good spanking is in order.

What should we take away from the fact that the OP created his account just a few days before his first post, all of which are about this event? From your posts it's apparent you're not a newbie...why post this under a new handle? Originally Posted by TinMan
Lets just say I have not been on here in a while for good reason.

_EDIT_ For the record I created this account before HD got involved with Pussy & Boobs. I had nothing to do with that.
The screenshots P&B posted on another site tell a different version of events. Not saying either party is innocent bc only they know what really happened but this is why I would never want to start an agency. Its just too easy to be set up by someone who takes a disliking to you. For example, the gent above me could very well be the provider who is making all the accusations. Not saying he is, just saying it could be - especially after reading the texts.

Tay made a mistake posting this in the first place but assuming the worst just bc she did post it is a bit hasty. If she survives this she should screen the providers she wants to represent more carefully.

What a fucking mess.

I agree. I wouldn't have gotten involved with anyone like this and I'm not even brilliant. Common sense…I have.
Classic example of the blind following the blind. SMDH.