Pm for rates

I've always thought that was a hustle .... "Are you a $200 sucker or a $300 sucker".
Brooke,Seeking P my peeve is not with those who have their rates in the showcase, but those who request a pm for rates. It doesn't make sense to me to create that extra step. If I want to see you and the price is right I would prefer to know in an ad or showcase. Not pm back and forth for god knows how long. It's not good business. It's fucking annoying.
Well my rate is in my SHOWCASE. Where you can find ALL MY INFORMATION AT.

MY AD ALWAYS STATES VIEW SHOWCASE FOR MORE INFORMATION...THAT WAY EVERY QUESTION YOU MIGHT HAVE ABOUT ME IS ANSWERED HOPEFULLY.

I DONT EVER POST RATES UNLESS IM OFFERING A SPECIAL.
Brooke,Seeking P my peeve is not with those who have their rates in the showcase, but those who request a pm for rates. It doesn't make sense to me to create that extra step. If I want to see you and the price is right I would prefer to know in an ad or showcase. Not pm back and forth for god knows how long. It's not good business. It's fucking annoying. Originally Posted by boogbag
Ty for explaining that hun.
No prob Babe.
If you want it and have to have it you will pay what the going rate is Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Try working in Houston on a full-time basis with that assumption and get back with me.
I personally hate this. If you already know your rates why not post them in the ad. It's just one more step and it turns me off. Ijs Originally Posted by boogbag
A lot of ladies would rather not publicly state that they accept any sort of monetary anything for anything. It makes sense to me as an extra layer of some sort of caution.

However, I understand the frustration from the gent's side as well.
Try working in Houston on a full-time basis with that assumption and get back with me. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Ugh....
Didn't think about that. You are an insightful one 😉
Brooke,Seeking P my peeve is not with those who have their rates in the showcase, but those who request a pm for rates. It doesn't make sense to me to create that extra step. If I want to see you and the price is right I would prefer to know in an ad or showcase. Not pm back and forth for god knows how long. It's not good business. It's fucking annoying. Originally Posted by boogbag
Your post reminds me of something else I wanted to mention, to put it politely, it also opens up the line of communication and to put it not so politely, now they have a better idea who to spam when business is slow.

And I agree about the extra step, I try to make things as easy as possible. And appreciate it in return.
12.50... Extras cost more... Pin me down for specific time.
  • iquit
  • 10-10-2016, 02:08 AM
Judging off all your all 5 NO reviews I hope you pass me up and write me off your list.
Matter of fact you should put me on your Ignore list to ensure you never look at anything that I post and I'll return the favor and put you on my Ignore list.

Since 2012 you'd think you would know how to hobby by now. 5 reviews and all
NO recommendations.
Like you wrote:
It ain't rocket science Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Wow, what did I ever do to u. I don't know how to ignore people -if u choose to ignore me, it's your choice and don't make me an accomplice in the ignore thing u r starting up.

On the topic at hand, it's just usually feel like an ad is incomplete without certain things. I know it's a repetition of what is probably in a showcase or reviews and what not, but if this is my first time seeing ur ad, u just made a bad impression and I won't go any further. I don't want to waste time on a showcase or website when I already know I can't afford u, or u r not my type in terms of looks. To me, if I like the looks + rates, I I move on to reviews and showcase. If not, then I move to the next one. Putting all the info in the ad just makes me more interested.

I guess advise from the client is not easy to accept...
Some of you whores are letting stupid aggravations get in the way of making money.

IT'S AN AD!!!! You have a very limited window to try and compete against hundreds of other ads and gain a clients interest. Telling the client you don't want to go to the effort of supplying him the bare minimum he needs for you to stand out, and then saying he should go to extra effort to find out about you is the height of stupidity.

You need to look at the process and understand what we are looking for. Forefront in your mind should be the realization that pussy is a commodity, and we literally have hundreds of alternatives to using your pussy.

This is the process:
1). On the weekend, we will start looking through ads for something to pique our interest. We will look through probably 50-75 ads. Now, if you dont put pics and rates, we will have to
1). Click the name
2) Click showcase
3). Click rates

Four clicks. Doesn't seem like much, but now multiply that by 75, and you've turned this into a multi hour research session we don't have time for. Don't forget, we haven't even narrowed it down to three who wewill then need to read 5-10 reviews of to find the truth.

The time to force the guy into reading your showcase is not during the Ad phase. That's a request during scheduling.

Help yourself make money. A good ad that will get the guys interest is one that has
1). Photos
2). Rates
3). Menu
4). Area of town for Incalls
5). If you say the word special anywhere, list the rate

We've got tons of options for pussy. If you need to post an ad, it says you want more money. Help yourself.....or get pissy and try to force the guy to read your showcase.....and we'll just close your link
Didn't think about that. You are an insightful one 😉 Originally Posted by boogbag
Well, thank ya.

You provided some useful insight as well; seeing how many gents like rates to be posted in ads is a great help for advertising.
Another possibility.

It's a slow day and the rent and car payment are due. If you PM her, she might cut you a deal, without sharing it with everyone else.