L1? L2? L3? What's the difference?

Uh, yes.
Some gentelmen just really don't know and he needed a real answer. Thank you for responding to him appropriately.

Amber Rain Originally Posted by Amber Rain
No problemo Amber! Hope to see you at our M and G in New Orleans! I think you would be a welcomed addition and would love to meet you.

Skylar, time to get you in the Coven!
Aww thank you London. I will try to make it. Promise. Been needing to head that way anyways. Looking forward to meeting you too.

As to the OP, just ask the lady what she provides. I'm sure, like me, she'd be wiling to explain it to you exactly what she offers after being verified.
As to the OP, just ask the lady what she provides. I'm sure, like me, she'd be wiling to explain it to you exactly what she offers. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Great advice on how to get either hung up on or arrested.
I am sure no one is stupid enough to think she meant speaking of this before the guy was ALREADY screened...or maybe not lol. Many people discuss things after a guy is checked out....some don't. Sure hard to know what you're getting if you don't ask. I agree if I got some random email asking about acronyms, that it would go unanswered, but once I have checked a guy out he is free to ask for a PG description of what a date might include.
I am sure no one is stupid enough to think she meant speaking of this before the guy was ALREADY screened...or maybe not lol. Many people discuss things after a guy is checked out....some don't. Sure hard to know what you're getting if you don't ask. I agree if I got some random email asking about acronyms, that it would go unanswered, but once I have checked a guy out he is free to ask for a PG description of what a date might include. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Considering the OP is asking what L1-L3 means, I would contend that nothing is understood.
Ughh... Absolutely London. I'm sure not ALL hobbyist are as advanced as the BIZZ with his SIX reviews to know everythign about the hobby. I mean the only way to know is to ask. Takes some people a while to know the proper way of handling things. Of course I meant AFTER he was verified. Being that I dont' see anyone without at LEAST TWO verifiable references that I have spoken too via phone.. about specific details of their session with a hobbyist... Example: color of couches in her in call, did he bring a bottle of something.. if so, what..., did he spill a drink on her rug, did he hang clothes on a hanger and they fell... something specific. And then, YES, you can go into details on what the specifics of your services are that you offer. ONLY AFTER VERIFICATION. But, since the OP asked on the Eccie site, he's obviously a member that needed advice. That's what this forum is here for. Can we not just answer him and not be so rude to others? He asked in open forum and not in an email or private phone call.
Perhaps we have different definitions of rude.

Pointing out to a newbie that asking about descriptive and specific activities can be a bad idea is something I'd consider helpful.

Trashing another member's position by personally attacking his review count is something I'd classify as rude.

Carry on, you bastion of hooker knowledge. Maybe one day I can have enough reviews to be deemed worthy of your consideration. How foolish of me to think I knew anything about this hobby.
The Bizz.. after rereading what I had wrote.... I can see how you took me for being rude to you.. and seeming like I'm throwing your SIX reviews out as a bad thing. I was simply stating that you had SIX. Wasn't trying to say "ONLY SIX" as a bad thing. I'm sorry you took it that way.. and I know that how without hearing me acually SAY how I meant that can be misrepresented in "TYPED" message. You do have 6 and I was simply stating that you must've been new at one point and to ask ask certain questions to find out what was acceptable and what wasn't. For that, I'll be the woman about the situation and sincerely apologize for sounding so harsh on you personally. I was simply stating that being new and not knowing anything about the hobby... he will find out what it takes to get screened and get to ask the questinos he wants to know the answers to eventually.

I was really just trying to point out that AFTER verification, we would be more willing to answer his questions in a more open way.
My apologies, sir.

Amber Rain
Considering the OP is asking what L1-L3 means, I would contend that nothing is understood. Originally Posted by TheBizz
I didn't know what TUHA meant a year into this, but I was not stupid enough to discuss acronyms before I screened a guy either lol. I guess we should assume all people are idiots when posting. Noted.
No problemo Amber! Hope to see you at our M and G in New Orleans! I think you would be a welcomed addition and would love to meet you.

Skylar, time to get you in the Coven! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Aww shucks London

ans what's this chatter about an MnG, i wasn't invited