Wow

I always take my Grandma advice because I have had several struggles in the hobby. Her words were" After every struggle in life you hold your head up high with a bigger smile, count your losses an put out 10 times more kindness in the world and help other more. Because the person that hurt you are fighting their own battle we may not know about but you can always make the world a better place and learn from that experience."
I hope that helps someone like it has helped me
I always take my Grandma advice because I have had several struggles in the hobby. Her words were" After every struggle in life you hold your head up high with a bigger smile, count your losses an put out 10 times more kindness in the world and help other more. Because the person that hurt you are fighting their own battle we may not know about but you can always make the world a better place and learn from that experience."
I hope that helps someone like it has helped me Originally Posted by queenV
Hey sweetie , I completely agree with your grandmother . I almost never have struggles in my personal life , but have came across struggles in the hobby . I just try to put my big girl panties on , wipe my tears away and straighten my crown back up . When people hurt us it's because they are fighting their own battles and it has nothing to do with how they treated us , even though it hurt or feelings .

I have a princess crown from when I was little girl that my mom got me . Kids were so mean when I was growing up because I had a disability . So when ever I would come home from school crying , she would put my crown on and say I was her little princess and now you stop that crying lol
there's nothing like a wise momma and grandma

Its almost time for you to come here looking forward to to it you have huge heart and that's what i like about you
I treat people how I expect to be treated. It's simple as that.
I treat people how I expect to be treated. It's simple as that. Originally Posted by Baconman
Very well said baconman
I treat people how I expect to be treated. It's simple as that. Originally Posted by Baconman
Best advice ever!!!!
Thanks guys for all the comments
I am a old guy with old ways
I was raised that your word was to be keeped and
you pay your way