GB rumor??

A GB would not interest me! I personally would want the ratio to be no higher than 1 to 2

A well known provider in NOLA does 6 or 7 guys for 3 hours $150 each!
Possibly helpful information...

1) Falfurrias is about halfway between Corpus and McAllen.

2) For those who want less chance of rubbing up against another guy, there's something called "running a train." Basically, form a line (shoulder-to-shoulder, not, um, the other way), everyone gets an individual turn. Of course, everyone probably wants to be first in line...
gangbang...orgy....ALL GOOD! lol
Im getting alot of interest. I guess I'll be leaving with quite a bang!!!
The most we've had were three girls and 11 guys! Trust me fellas, once the fun starts...the last thing you'll be thinking about...is naked guys! (lol)
i just want to be the guy that doesn't finish the quickest lol
i just want to be the guy that doesn't finish the quickest lol Originally Posted by billymaverick

Hi babe, its ok if you do, you get to start all over!!! If this group keeps growing we'll have 3 or 4 girls there!!!
Would like to finally meet Hazel before she goes..but dont think I could partake in a GB especially after just seeing the movie Contagion... Besides, as hot as she looks, there's bound to be some sword fighting going on :P
Billy, if you shoot your load too soon just point at the next guy and say it was him. Keep banging away bro...
the newest head count (lol) is 8 in McAllen and 6 in corpus. Of course i have to figure in a flake factor of 20%. I'm considering requiring a deposit. lol. I also have more than enough providers from all over texas that are interested. The more gentleman that attend the more providers that will attend. Just sayin
What other girls for Corpus?
Screw that. I want some 1on1 time
I am all in name time n place pm me
This sounds like fun hmmmm how long would the activites be an hour or 2
This sounds like it's going to be epic!!!