Stripper slide

My NURU massage is on a NURU mattress as it is intended to be and is in no way choreographed. It's all about a great and intense massage with a little gfe mixed in.

Hugs,
Juliette
Thanks everyone ,for the explicit description of the Stripper Slide, without the expected mockery or condescension. No-joke: I really didn't know, but I was trying for humor.I understand the act and recognize the risk.

I have had a pretty good NURU session with Monica (then known as "Thai Monica") that is consistent with GFE Juliette's offering.

I didn't know quite what to expect then, and the session felt managed or choreographed (now we shower, now we NURU, now we take a bath, now we have GFE on the bed) . . .but I liked it.

Apparently I have never had a true "Stripper Slide", which OK by me. Originally Posted by ICU 812
My only comment here will be if your scared, stay on the porch..
Condoms are for squares and cowards. Why bother with a stripper slide? Its just a tease. Go a full measure. Rawdog her and dont pull out.
I've had some pretty great SS before with wet panties left on. Least it worked for me....
Why were you wearing wet panties?
Tedbundy if it makes you any happier I cum inside all the girls regardless of race. Originally Posted by George N Powell
Awesome. Not only are you a disease-spreading, selfish, racist. You are also a hypocrite. Beautiful.

I guess black girls are good enough to f-ck and impregnate, but that's all they're good for, to you.

Troll.
Strippers used to "stripper slide" with their panties, which were quite thick, on. It was safe.

Whores do the stripper slide today with their naked vagina and their juices are flowing all over your dick. It is the same as bbfs. I'm not objecting. I've done it many times myself. When I see it in a review, I suspect it is a code for bbfs because when the girl gets worked up enough to start stripper slide, if you work it right she goes crazy and can't stop. She just crams it in her pussy and goes for it eventually.

Try it. The little fuckers love it.
Strippers used to "stripper slide" with their panties, which were quite thick, on. It was safe.

Whores do the stripper slide today with their naked vagina and their juices are flowing all over your dick. It is the same as bbfs. I'm not objecting. I've done it many times myself. When I see it in a review, I suspect it is a code for bbfs because when the girl gets worked up enough to start stripper slide, if you work it right she goes crazy and can't stop. She just crams it in her pussy and goes for it eventually.

Try it. The little fuckers love it. Originally Posted by ToysRUs
I dont see what the problem is.
Seriously. Simple solution - if you don't think it's advisable, then don't do it! Oops, but that's not the point is it? What's really going on with threads like this is people trying to tell other people what they should/shouldn't do. Originally Posted by Bobave
That just nails it IMHO. To the other inquiring minds!! IT FEELS GOOD & IT'S DARING!!!

If you think it's code for BBFS you would be wrong. It is a separate activity that does not necessarily lead to BBFS. It is a huge tease and is not common in many areas.
If you think it's code for BBFS you would be wrong. It is a separate activity that does not necessarily lead to BBFS. It is a huge tease and is not common in many areas. Originally Posted by awl4knot
I do not dispute that, but in Texas, and in particular South Texas and San Antonio, that is my experience.

But, no matter what, it is a huge tease for BOTH parties.
Why were you wearing wet panties? Originally Posted by pyramider
Cause they tickle my taint
That is not what a stripper slide use to be..that was a California .tease. A stripper slide in my mind is exactly what strippers do when your sitting in a chair she takes her frontal body puts her cookie at you neck and slides it down to your ankles. The California tease is where you do all that cookie package grinding around head clit action with out entering.....

I to have always kind of wondered the same thing about stripper slide being code for BBFS.