What Men Like Most...

respomse
passionate bbj!
So many bacon lovers... Turkey or pork?

Good answers fellas!
hill country +1, very attractive [to me] and makes you think she is GF
To be craved.
And what does the Sexy Queen Mariah like mos?
First - at least some convincing IOP, at best the hooker I saw a couple of days ago that had maybe 15 Os in one hour of fucking and sucking and left my sheets wet!

Second - great mouth to dick resuscitation with lots of sucking, DP and BLS - maybe a little FUMA or rimming thrown in for good measure!

Third - a firm body, not skinny no extra pounds topped with a pretty face!

Fourth - tight pussy, Kagels a plus!

Fifth - a girl that knows how to move her hips for maximum pleasure - strippers are the best at this!

Sixth - soft sensual cleanup - a real plus is cleaning up with her mouth and tongue! This followed by a little snuggling before she attempts round two (I say attempts because that's usually all I can muster - if a girl gets a second pop out me she's got amazing skills)

Oh, almost forgot! And a beautiful pussy that she loves for me to explore with my tongue! And passionate LFK and DFK!
Time spent with a lady.
Time spent with a lady. Originally Posted by bearf15amc
Could not have said it better
What satisfies a man most? Originally Posted by QueenMariah
Are there any recommendations you are going to adopt?
  • CS25
  • 08-26-2015, 11:02 PM
A long Daty and pretty feet. Kiss kiss Originally Posted by pickupkid
+1
Bacon Originally Posted by Ed Rosenthal
This is probably what my ex girlfriend would have answered. A skinny, country white girl from Paris, Texas. She'd do just about anything for bacon lol ah memories
From my Mother: (translated to English)

"If you keep a man's belly full, his house clean, and his ears free of nagging he won't ever leave. If you are happy to do your wifely duties he won't ever want to leave. You have to know the difference between nagging and asking for exactly what you want. Men don't want to guess."
as far as the eccie game is concerned. put a guy at ease by complimenting him, make him believe he is the most amazing lover you ever met. and tell him how you desire him. and if you are wearing sexy lingerie while doing the above, you will have any guy eating out of your hand and setting appointments with you all the time. also give him all you attention during a session, no phone calls/texts, and no up selling, or clock watching
From my Mother: (translated to English)

"If you keep a man's belly full, his house clean, and his ears free of nagging he won't ever leave. If you are happy to do your wifely duties he won't ever want to leave. You have to know the difference between nagging and asking for exactly what you want. Men don't want to guess." Originally Posted by SA Angel
Nothing is more exhilarating than watching a woman cook for you with "amor". I get aroused by this just like drinking a glass of wine together before the fun.